Family Tour Packages
Once you arrive at the pink city of Jaipur, the Swan Tours representative will greet you and assist you to the hotel where you check-in upon reaching and stay overnight after dinner.
Arrival in Jaipur
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and start with the local sightseeing on a guided drive. Start with the Hawa Mahal and continue to the Jantar Mantar, and the City Palace. Later, you can spend some time shopping for souvenirs and enjoy an elephant ride at Amer Fort. Stay overnight after having dinner!
After eating the morning breakfast, you will set out on a guided drive to Jodhpur after checking out from Jaipur. After you reach Jodhpur, you will catch sight of the Thar Desert and Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Fort and also Mandore. Later return to the hotel and stay overnight post having dinner!
Jodhpur to Udaipur
After having the morning breakfast, you will start with a guided tour to Udaipur from Jodhpur and en-route to cover the beautiful city of Ranakpur. Once you arrive in Udaipur, check-in the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner!
Enjoy your morning breakfast and start with a guided sightseeing tour in Udaipur where you will cover the city of Lakes, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Lake Palace, Fatah Sagar, Jagdish Holy Place, Pratap Memorial, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir, and Pichola Lake to count on a major few. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Departure from Udaipur
Wake up to the morning breakfast on the last day of your trip. Once you are dropped at the airport or station at Udaipur, you will conclude the wonderful Rajasthan Family Tour Package.
At Swan Tours, you can book online tour itinerary of Rajasthan. For more information on Rajasthan Family Tour Packages Contact Swan Tours, Delhi at 00 91 1123415601.
- Pick up and drop to Jodhpur airport by AC Indigo.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Jaipur with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Jodhpur with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Udaipur with breakfast.
- All toll/parking charges, fuel cost and driving daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.
Rajasthan Family Tour Package
Family vacations are always special and for spending some quality time with the members of your family, what can be the best apart from the Rajasthan Family Tour Package for 6 days and 5 nights. Cover a lot of sightseeing spots like the Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Brahma Ji Temple, and many others in a row. Plan a vacation to Rajasthan during the winter months as the months from October to March offer you the best climate for sightseeing and transfers.