Orissa Tour Packages
Upon arrival at Bhubaneswar airport and transfer to hotel. After fresh up visit to Barkul at Chilika Lake. Do boating inside the lake to view Kalijai Island and Nalaban Birds Island. Then back to Bhubaneswar and overnight.
After breakfast visit to Puri en-route visiting Dhauli (Peace Pagoda), Pipli (Applique work village), Konark Sun Temple, Chandrabhaga beach and Jagannath temple. Evening free on the beach market of Puri.
After breakfast drive to Bhubaneswar and visit of temples, caves & zoo of Bhubaneswar. Evening free at Ekamra Haat. Then in time transfer to airport / railway station for onward journeys.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Deluxe||Hotel Holiday Resort||Ginger Bhubaneswar|
|Luxury||Jamindar's Palace||Hotel Swosti Grand|
|Premium||Mayfair Heritage||Mayfair Convention / Fortune Park Sishmo|
|Super Premium||Mayfair Waves||Mayfair Lagoon|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up fromBhubaneswar airport and drop at Bhubaneswar airport.
- Intercity transfers from Bhubaneshwar – Puri – Bhubaneswar .
- Accommodation for 01 night at Puri.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Bhubaneswar.
- 02 breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.