North East Tour Packages
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive - At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills - It is also home to the famous World Heritage train - The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel - Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token from the respective authority) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) - On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop - On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop - Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour. After breakfast start with the next round of sightseeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda - Back to hotel - Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Early Morning Breakfast - Drive to Gangtok nearly 135 Kilometers 3 - 3 ½ hours - Gangtok - The capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill station with varied options for tourist - Gangtok the beautiful city of Sikkim suits all tourist due to its options i.e. tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India - It is one of the most beautiful towns with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - The road is along the River Teesta and is picturesque - Check into hotel at Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Gangtok Local Sight Seeing
Morning breakfast - After breakfast drive for the city tour of Gangtok - Sightseeing will be for half day hence the drive will be easy and comfortable - It is not possible to cover all the spot in single day hence we make the program with points covering minimum distance traveled - Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Tashi View Point, Banjhakri Falls, one of the finest falls close to Gangtok, etc - Back to hotel - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - There are few discotheques in Gangtok to spend time - Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
Morning breakfast at hotel - Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary, the home to the red panda and the blood pheasant with Rhododendron and other alpine trees along the road - Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year - This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds - Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all Nathu La Pass (confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Overnight stay at Gangtok (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive - Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Sumo / Xylo / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Standard||Jagjeet Sikkim Retreat||Jagjeet Yuma|
|Deluxe||Greendale Residence||Hotel White Yak - Golden Roots Hotels & Resort|
|Super Deluxe||Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa||Summit Swiss Heritage|
|Superior||Royal Orchid & Spa - Jain Group||Summit Hermon Hotel & Spa|
|Luxury||Keepsa Residency & Spa - Jain Group||Sinclairs Hotel|
|Premium||Sinclair’s Hotel||Viceroy Darjeeling *|
|Premium+||The Elgin Norkhill *||The Elgin Darjeeling *|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from and drop at New Jalpaiguri Railway station / Bagdogra airport by non a/c vehicle.
- Inter city transfers from NJP/Bagdogra – Darjeeling – Gangtok – NJP/ Bagdogra by non ac vehicle.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Darjeeling.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Gangtok.
- 05 breakfasts.
- * Dinners – For stay only at Viceroy Hotel Darjeeling, The Elgin Darjeeling and The Elgin Norkhill Gangtok.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Permit Charges for Nathula Pass extra @ Rs.7000 (Approx) per vehicle for max 6 guests and confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.