North East Tour Packages
Arrival at Pelling
Soon after you land at the Bagdogra Airport or the Railway station, you will be warmly welcomed by the Swan Tours representative who assists you on your transfer to the first beautiful destination at Northeast that is Pelling that is 124 km away at a distance from the former. Once you reach Pelling, you will come across the majestic Mount Kanchenjunga in the eastern Himalayan state of India. Upon your arrival, check-in the hotel and stay overnight in the pre-booked hotel.
Local sightseeing in Pelling
Post having an early morning breakfast, prepare to leave for the local sightseeing that covers a lot of exciting locations that you can come across like, Pemayangtse Monastery, built-in 17th, Shingshore Suspension Bridge, followed by the Rock garden, Rabdencey Fort, Rimbi Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Kechopalri Lake, amidst the natural significance. Later, return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner in Pelling.
Pelling to Gangtok via Namchi Chardham
Wake up to the morning breakfast and get ready for you will leave for Gangtok that is the next destination on the charts. But en- route, also stop by to visit Namchi Chardham post which you will continue to your journey to Gangtok. After you reach the capital city of Darjeeling, you will love to explore the natural glimpse that the place has to offer. Check-in the prescribed hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Gangtok - Lachung
Enjoy the morning breakfast and start with the tour to Lachung that has been described as the most picturesque village of Sikkim located in the North Sikkim. It is a beautiful valley town that lies amidst the snow-covered mountains, enchanting waterfalls, and exotic streams. Once you arrive at Lachung, you will check-in the prescribed hotel and stay overnight post having dinner!
Lachung – Yumthang - Gangtok
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and get going for a wonderful drive to the Yumthang Valley that is 2 hours away from the former. Yumthang is known as the valley of flowers that is known for its hot springs that have recreational properties. Admire the landscape that you catch insights into followed by your departure for Gangtok. Check-in the prescribed hotel and stay overnight!
Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Tour
Post having breakfast, you will buck up to proceed for an excursion to the Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir that are other most popular places to visit in Gangtok. The Tsogmo lake is known to be one of the highest altitude lakes of the Himalaya post which you will leave for Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial. Later, after you arrive at Gangtok on a drive, stay overnight after dinner!
Gangtok - Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
Have breakfast in the morning and start with your guided tour to Darjeeling which is also popularly known as the Queen of Hills, followed by your check-in at the pre-booked hotel post-arrival. You will witness a lot of places that you can discover like, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help centre, happy valley tea garden, and Japanese holy place & Peace pagoda. After you return to the hotel you can go on to enjoying the Darjeeling night to experience the fun of folk dance, songs, food and so much more to discover. Stay overnight!
Darjeeling - Tiger Hill Tour
Start the day with the morning breakfast and depart for the Tiger Hill Tour (Subject to availability of Permit /Token from the respective authority), that is known as the sunset point in Eastern Himalayas offering you the amazing views over Mount Kanchenjunga followed by Batasia Loop, and the Ghoom Monastery. Stay overnight after having dinner at the hotel!
Departure from Darjeeling
Soon after finishing breakfast, carry out your departure formalities and check-out from the hotel. You will now be dropped at the Airport or railway station thus, concluding the Appealing Northeast Tour Package Summer Special.
|Package cost per adult
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Sumo / Xylo / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.
|Lachung Continental - Jain Group / Lachung Eyes - Jain Group/ Golden TashiGakhil Resort - Golden Roots Hotels & Resort/ Golden Kisa Resort- Golden Roots Hotels & Resort
|Hotel Golden Sunrise & Spa -Golden Roots Hotels & Resort
|Hotel White Yak - Golden Roots Hotels & Resort
|Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa/ Royal Orchid & Spa - Jain Group
|Summit KhangriKapro Retreat & Spa
|Summit Newa Regency Hotel & Spa
|Summit Swiss Heritage/ Summit Hermon Hotel & Spa
|The Elgin Norkhill*
|Jewel Kongchen Retreat & Spa
|Elgin Mt. Pandim Pelling*
|The Elgin Darjeeling *
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel
- Pick up fromand drop atNew Jalpaiguri Railway station / Bagdogra airport by non a/c vehicle.
- Intercity transfers from NJP/Bagdogra – Darjeeling – Gangtok – NJP/ Bagdogra by non ac vehicle.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Pelling.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Gangtok.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Lachung.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Darjeeling.
- 08 breakfasts.
- * Dinners – For stay only at The Elgin hotels at – Gangtok, Pelling and Darjeeling.
- Stay at Lachung hotels is inclusive of all meals.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Permit Charges for Nathula Pass extra @ Rs.7000 (Approx) per vehicle for max 6 guests and confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Trip Highlights Appealing Northeast Package
|Appealing Northeast Tour Package Details
|Appealing Northeast Tour Package Summer Special
|Tour Starting From:
|08 Nights / 09 Days
|Bagdogra » Pelling » Namchi » Chardham » Gangtok » Lachung » Yumthang » Tsomgo Lake » Baba Mandir » Darjeeling » Tiger Hill » Bagdogra
|2 Nights Pelling + 3 Nights Gangtok + 1 Night Lachung + 2 Nights Darjeeling