Maharashtra Tour Packages
Pune – Bhimashankar -Trimbakeshwar - Nashik
In the morning arrive at Pune Railway station. Our representative will meet and greet you. Proceed for Bhimashankar Darshan (Approx 110 Kms / 03 Hours) . It is a popular temple town and houses one of the twelve Jyotirlinga's of Lord Shiva in India. The city is surrounded by hills covered with thick rainforest. The city has derived its name from River Bhima which evaporated at the time of war between Lord Shiva and Tripurasura, the demon. Then proceed to Trimbakeshwar (Approx 235 Kms / 04 Hours)-, an ancient Hindu temple city, known for housing one of twelve Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. The temple is said to be built when Lord Shiva and lord Vishnu had an argument over the supremacy of creation of the world. The unique part of the this Jyotirlinga is that displays three faces portraying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra. Later proceed to Nasik (Approx 30 Kms /40 Minutes). Transfer and check in at the hotel.
Overnight, stay in Nasik.
Nashik - Grishneswar - Pune
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga (Approx 175 Kms /04 Hours), it is the last Jyotirlinga of the country and holds a huge importance in the Shaivism tradition of Hinduism. The temple derives a huge influence from south India Temple architecture and boasts a five tier Shikara. It is even the smallest Jyotirlinga temple in the country. The temple houses a beautiful carvings and sculptures of gods and goddess. Later drive back to Pune (Approx217 Kms /05 Hours). On arrival at Pune, drop at the railway station to board the train for onward journey.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only..|
|Standard||Shalimar Inn / Royal Heritage|
|Luxury||Regenta Resort Soma Village, Gangapur Road|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotels|
- Pick up fromPune airport and drop at Pune airport. .
- Intercity transfers from Pune – Bhimashankar – Trimbakeshwar – Nashik – Grishneshwar – Pune.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Nashik.
- 01 day breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.