Maharashtra Tour Packages
Pune Arrival – Bhimashankar (Approx 110 Kms / 03 - 04 Hours)
In the morning arrive at Pune Railway station. Our representative will meet and greet you. Proceed for Bhimashankar Darshan. It is a popular temple town and houses one of the twelve Jyotirlinga 's of Lord Shiva in India. The city is surrounded by hills covered with thick rainforest. The city has derived its name from River Bhima which evaporated at the time of war between Lord Shiva and Tripurasura, the demon. Check in the hotel.
Overnight, stay in Bhimashankar.
Bhimashankar - Shirdi (Approx 181 Kms / 04 Hours)
After breakfast, check out and proceed for morning Darshan to Trimbakeshwar - an ancient Hindu temple city, known for housing one of twelve Jyotirlinga's of Lord Shiva. The temple is said to be built when Lord Shiva and lord Vishnu had an argument over the supremacy of creation of the world. The unique part of the this Jyotirlinga is that displays three faces portraying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra. Later drive to Shirdi – a Land of Sai. The town houses the famous the Shirdi Sai temple. The temple is basically a mausoleum where his remains buried.thi beautiful edifice houses a huge marble idol of Sai Baba. The shrine even houses the mosque where Sai Baba had spent his life. Check in the hotel.
Overnight, stay in Shirdi.
Shirdi - Aurangabad (Approx 110 Kms / 03 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Aurangabad. En-route visit Shani Shignapur. Famous for the temple of Lord Shani, a god of Saturn and is visited by numerous pilgrims around the year. Lord shani is represented in black stone. The unique part of this place is that there is no temple where deity is presiding. Then proceed to Aurangabad. Known for its innate historians, Ajanta and Ellora caves and Grishneshwar Jyotirling is the last Jyotirlinga of the country and holds a huge importance in the Shaivism tradition of Hinduism. The temple derives a huge influence from south India Temple architecture and boasts a five tier Shikara. It is even the smallest Jyotirlinga temple in the country. The temple houses a beautiful carvings and sculptures of gods and goddess. Check in the hotel.
Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
Aurangabad - Aundha Nagnath(Approx 200 Kms / 04 hrs)
After breakfast check out and proceed for Darshan to Aundha Nagnath - the temple is devoted to lord Shiva and holds a great importance as it is eight of twelve Jyotirlinga's of the country. The temple itself is worth a visit as it boasts some of the beautiful architectural carvings. In the evening drive back at the hotel.
Overnight, stay in Aundha Nagnath.
Aundha Nagnath –Parli Vaijnath (Approx 120 Kms / 04 Hours)
After breakfast check out and drive to visit ParliVaijanath. Perched on a small hill, this is a fifth Jyotirlinga out of the twelve in the country. There are two entrances to the temple, one towards the south and one in the north. As you step in you will enter a huge hall made out of teak wood. The temple is surrounded by some beautiful ponds which add to the beauty of the temple. Further proceed towards hotel, on arrival check in at the hotel.
Overnight, stay in Parli Vaijnath.
Ahmadnagar - Pune (Approx 120 Kms / 03 Hours) - Departure
After breakfast check out and proceed for Pune railway station to board the train for onwards destination. Tour Ends!!
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Aundha Nagnath||RW International|
|Parli Vaijnath||Arya Executive|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up fromPune airport and drop at Pune airport. .
- Intercity transfers from Pune – Bhimashankar – Shirdi Aurangabad – Aundha Nagnath – Parli Vaijnath – Pune.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Bhimashankar.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Shirdi.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Aurangabad.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Aundha Nagnath.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Parli Vaijnath.
- 05 breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.