Maharashtra Tour Packages
Pune - Shirdi (Approx 04-05 HRS/ 188 KMS)
Pick up from Pune railway station in the morning and proceed for Shirdi - Land of Sai. A young man (Sai Baba) with long beard and sparkling eyes took shelter in a mosque in the beginning of 18th century. The town houses the famous the Shirdi Sai temple. The temple is basically a mausoleum where his remains buried.thi beautiful edifice houses a huge marble idol of Sai Baba. The shrine even houses the mosque where Sai Baba had spent his life. After Darshan transfer and check in at the hotel. Overnight, stay in Shirdi.
Shirdi - Lonavala (Approx 05 HRS/ 215 KMS)
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Lonavala. A popular hill station located in close proximity to Pune and Mumbai is best during monsoon. Beautifully nestled between Sahyadri hills, this perfect getaway offers the most bewitching experience to its entire tourist. Later proceed for local sightseeing of the city. Lonavala Lake – popularly known as the monsoon lakes as it gets dried up during winters and filled with water during monsoons. Bushi Dam - the famous picnic spot as you can enjoy bathing under the running waters over the flight of steps that lead to the dam. Tigers Leap – offering a awe inspiring view of the nature and you enjoy reverberating sounds at the echo point. In the evening return back to the hotel. Overnight, stay in Lonavala.
Lonavala - Khandala – Mahabaleswhar (Approx 5 Hrs/ 180 KMS)
After breakfast, check out and drive to Mahabaleshwar. En route Khandala nestled on the foothills of Sahyadri Hills offers to be a perfect weekend getaway. The city's natural beauty is at its zenith during monsoon. Its winding waterfalls and impressive lakes add to the imposing look and impressive ambiance. Further, drive to Mahabaleshwar. Transfer and check in at the hotel. In the evening you are free to explore the city. Overnight, stay in Mahabaleshwar.
Mahabaleswar – Pune (Approx 3 HRS/ 120KMS)
After breakfast check out and proceed for local sightseeing in Mahabaleshwar. Elephants Head Point – the view offered by this point is worth a visit. The place is surrounded by astounding greenery. Suicide point – Queen of all points offers the most spectacular views of the dense valleys of Brahma-Arayana and the Savitri River. Wilson point - catch up the amazing view of sunrise from this point. A visit to Mahabaleshwar is incomplete without a visit to Chinman's falls. In the afternoon drive back to Pune and transfer to Airport/Railway station for onward destination. Tour Ends!
Special price per adult on twin sharing basis @ Rs. 15000 + Govt Service Tax
|Mahabaleshwar||Hotel SV Inns Dwarkadhish|
- Pickup and drop at Pune Railway station.
- Intercity transfers from : Pune - Shirdi – Mahabaleshwar – Lonavala -Pune.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Shirdi with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Mahabaleshwar with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Lonavala with breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire / Similar.
- Toll Tax, parking, state tax/ permits, and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes applicable as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax on total billing.