Maharashtra Tour Packages
Arrival Pune Airport / Railway Station Pick up & visit Bhimashankar & Transfer to Nasik Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Nashik Hotel.
Breakfast in the morning .After breakfast check out from hotel & visit Trambakeshwar Temple & Transfer to Shirdi check in to Hotel Visit Saibaba Temple. Overnight stay at Shirdi hotel.
Breakfast in the morning .After breakfast check out from Hotel Transfer to Grishneshwar Temple, Ellora Caves (Closed on Tuesday)check in to Hotel. Overnight stay at Aurangabad Hotel.
Breakfast in the morning .After Breakfast Visit Daulatabad Fort, Aurangzeb Tomb, Bibika Maqkbara (Mini Tajmahal). Overnight stay at Aurangabad Hotel.
Breakfast in the morning .After Breakfast visit Ajanta Caves (Closed on Monday) Overnight stay at Aurangabad Hotel.
Breakfast in the morning .After Breakfast check out from Hotel & transfers to Aundha Nagnath Temple & Transfer to Parli Vaijnath Check in to hotel .Overnight stay at Parli Vaijnath hotel.
Breakfast in the morning .After Breakfast visit to Parli Vaijnath Temple & free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Parli Vaijnath hotel
After Breakfast check out from hotel &Transfer to Pune Airport / Railway Station
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Nashik||Shalimar Inn / Royal Heritage|
|Parli Vaijnath||Arya Executive|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up fromPune airport and drop at Pune airport. .
- Intercity transfers from Pune – Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga – Nashik – Shirdi – Aurangabad – Aundha Nagnath – Parli Vaijnath – Pune
- Accommodation for 01 night at Nashik.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Shirdi.
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Aurangabad.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Parli Vaijnath.
- 07 breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
5 jyotirlinga in maharashtra Tour Package
5 jyotirling in Maharashtra tour package is one of the most important pilgrimagetours in India. A Jyotirlinga is a devotional object representing the Formless, Limitless, the Destroyer or the Mahadeva -God Shiva. Jyoti means 'bright radiant light ' and lingam - the sign of Shiva, There are twelve traditional Jyotirlinga shrines in India. It is believed that after reaching a certain level of spirituality, a person sees these lingas as rays of fire going through earth. Jyotirlinga tour package can be book with Swan Tours Delhi one of the leading Travel Agents in India, at most competitive prices. 12 Jyotirlinga tour package from Delhi is very popular, with less time we would recommend 5 jyotirling in Maharashtra only covering state of Maharashtra, details as below.
- Bhimashankar , got its name as the myth is that this is where the River Bhima got originated and this shrine is close to Pune city.
- Trimbakeshwar , very close to the city of nasik , This shrine is associated with the origin of the river Godavari. The Trimbakeshwar Temple, near Nasik in Maharashtra, is a Jyotirlinga shrine associated with the origin of the Godavari River.
- Grishneshwar is supposed to be the Last Jyotirlinga. This shrine is 30 kms from Aurangabad and close to the Ellora caves.
- ParaliVaijnath, Hindu Mythology believes that Srilankan King Ravana worshipped Lord Shiva at this site and offered his ten heads as a sacrifice on this site.
- Anudanagath - is supposed to be built by Pandavas during their 14 year exile, this site is very close to the city of Aurangabad.
Swan Tours specializes in customizing tour and travel packages,these packages include hotel accommodation with breakfast, Local transfers and sightseeing, special travel experiences in the region, services of the local tour guide. Few of the top selling packages of Swan Tours include , Golden Triangle Tour Packages - These packages include the destinations of Delhi , Jaipur and Agra and extensions to Varanasi , Khajuraho , Ranthambore ,etc. Rajasthan Tour Packages - The destinations included are - Jaipur,Udaipur,Ranthambore,Pushkar,Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and many more exotic destinations.Bhutan Tour Packages include return Air tickets to Paro, Visit to the most popular 3 destinations in Bhutan - Paro, Thimphu and Punakha,for more information on the packages call 011-23415601.