Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Arrival in Leh
Post your arrival at Leh Airport, the Swan Tours representative will receive you warmly and then transfer you further on a transfer to the hotel where you spend the rest of the day in Leh. After taking rest, you will go out sightseeing to the Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa that are very famous and some of the most sought tourist attractions. Stay overnight after you return to the hotel!
Leh local sightseeing
Post the morning breakfast, you will start with the local sightseeing in Leh where you will come across the Alchi Monastery that is known for the Tibetan culture it uplifts along with the Magnetic Hill, Indus & Zanskar river Sangam and also the Armed Force Hall of Fame. Later, reach out to the hotel at the end of the day and stay overnight!
Leh to Nubra valley
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and depart from Leh to reach Nubra Valley that is your next destination on the charts where you will head off after checking out. Nubra Valley is also known as the Valley of Flowers for the species of flora it houses. You will cover the highest motorable road that is the Khardung la Pass, en-route and also catch a sight of a camel ride on the sand dunes of Hunder followed by the Diskit monastery. Wind up the day by checking in the hotel and stay overnight!
Nubra Valley to Pangong lake
After having the morning breakfast, you will set out on a guided tour to the Pangong Lake that is also called the pangong Tso that is really admirable. You will first explore Deskit in Hundar and then drive off to the Pangong lake via the Shyok Village crossing Durbuk and Tangste. Check-in a tented camp for enjoying the landscape and food followed by an overnight stay after a drive to Tangste.
Pangone Lake to Tso Moriri
Eat the morning breakfast and start with the tour to the Tso Moriri from Pangong Tso that is another beautiful lake meaning No man's land in the local language. You will catch sights of the Chanthang plateau and also cover the settlement of Chusul en-route. Check-in the hotel or resort and stay overnight!
Start the day with the morning breakfast and check out for your reaching out to the next location on the charts that is Leh via Tsokar Taglang. You will cross the Polokongka Pass to witness the Tsokar Lake in the Rupsho plateau followed by the sightseeing tour of the Manali area. Following this you will have a guided drive to Leh where you will check-in and stay overnight after crossing Taglang-la on the way!
Departure from Leh
After having the breakfast in the morning, you will start your departure tour from leh to your hometown. The Beautiful Leh Ladakh Packages with Tso Moriri comes to an end with your transfer to the Leh Airport for departure.
|Hotel Wang Residency/Hotel Jorchung
|Terrain Ladakh Camping
|Ladakh Summer Camp /Himalayan Inn Camp
|Holiday Ladakh/Hotel Chonjor Residency
|Ladakh Summer Camp / Jullay World
|Tsomoriri Inn Cottage
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel
- Meet & Greet at Leh airport.
- Return leh airport transfers by a non ac private car.
- Intercity transfers Leh- Nubra- Pangong- Leh.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Leh with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Nubra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Pangong with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Tsomoriri with breakfast & dinner.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
- Environment fee, Wild Life & Red cross fee, Royalty Fee.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.