Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Arrive at Leh
When you arrive at the Leh airport, you will set out on a guided transfer warmly, after being welcomed by the Swan Tours representative. Soon after you reach the hotel, you will come across the beautiful surroundings that is filled with greenery and also panoramic views. Check-in the hotel and relax for sometime. Day is free for acclimatization at the hotel. Overnight stay in Leh.
Sham Valley adventures
Wake up to the morning and start with your guided tour to the Sham Valley where you come across a lot of enticing places and activities. En-route you will come across the Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Confluence of Zanskar and Indus River followed by your drive to Alchi. After enjoying the day, you will come back and stay overnight in Leh.
Leh to Nubra Valley
After having the morning breakfast, you will start your departure for the Nubra Valley from Leh via the highest known motorable road, known as the Khardung La Pass. After you arrive at Nubra, you will continue to the white desert at Hunder where you will find the camel ride lovely. Come across the Deskit monasteries and check-in the hotel that is pre-booked followed by an overnight stay.
Nubra to Pangong Tso via Shyok
Post having the early morning breakfast, you will start a guided drive from Pangong Tso via Shyok town. On the way explore some sightseeing spots like earthen monastic houses and an ecstatic landscape. Once you reach your destination, you will count on the greenery, a lot of Himalayan Marmots and the grand lake where you can practice boating to explore the beauty of the surroundings. Stay overnight at Pangong post-check-in.
Pangong Tso to Leh
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will proceed your way to Leh on a guided drive. You will also cover Chang-la pass after driving through Durbuk and Tangtse village situated in the Changthang area of Ladakh on the way to Leh followed by the Sindhu Ghat and also the Thiksey monastery followed by Shey Royal Palace. You can also take out some time for the traditional or folk dances along with a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, Rancho School followed by the Shanti Stupa post your arrival in Leh. Check-in the hotel and relax but do not skip the beautiful sunset with your loved one. Stay overnight after having a relishing meal.
A day excursion to Stok Village
After eating the morning breakfast, you will set out on a guided tour to the Stok Town where you will enjoy with your dear ones in the ladakhi house and also learn about the culture, ethnicity, lifestyle, food and much more at the Stok Museum. After the trip gets over, you will return to the hotel in Leh and stay overnight after having dinner.
Departure from Leh
Have the scrumptious breakfast in the morning followed by checking out from the hotel in Leh. You will be guided straight to the airport from where you will go home. This brings the Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package to a great end.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Wang Residency/Hotel Jorchung||Terrain Ladakh Camping||Ladakh Summer Camp /Himalayan Inn Camp|
|Standard||Holiday Ladakh/Hotel Chonjor Residency||Ladakh Summer Camp / Jullay World||Rizangla Cottage|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Meet & Greet at Leh airport.
- Return leh airport transfers by a non ac private car.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Leh with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Nubra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Pangong with breakfast & dinner.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
- Environment fee, Wild Life & Red cross fee, Royalty Fee.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Tour Highlights of Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Packages
|Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package Details|
|Tour Name:||Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package|
|Tour Starting From:||Leh|
|Tour Duration:||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Leh - Sham valley - Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake - Stok Village - Leh|
|Nights:||4 Nights Leh – 1 Night Nubra Valley - 1 Night Pangong Lake|
Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package
Travel to Leh Ladakh is a great place to carry out your first-ever quality tour together. With any of the customized Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Packages, at Swan Tours, you can go out on spending some remarkable days with your partner amidst the beautiful peaks, green environs, cool climate, monasteries and also the lakes that have transparent waters and is full of peace and serenity that is best suited for the several spontaneous adventurous activities that awaits the tourists every year. From the Pangong Tso Lake to the Khardungla Pass at 18,000 and Nubra valley, the place Leh Ladakh is blessed with the best version of nature and also spectacular rejuvenation of the body and mind. A 7 Days honeymoon tour package for Leh Ladakh is worth picking for your best memory!