Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Arrival in Leh from Delhi
Post your arrival at the Delhi Airport or railway station, you will receive a warm welcome by the Swan Tours representative after which you will set out on a guided transfer to Leh on a flight. Once again you will be greeted by the representative who further channelizes your steps to the hotel where you will stay in Leh. Check-in and spend some time at leisure. Day is free for acclimatization. Overnight stay in Leh.
Local sightseeing in Leh
Wake up to the morning breakfast and after that get ready to move out for local sightseeing in Leh where you will discover a large number of monasteries. Post having lunch, take a drive to the Shey Palace, Stok Palace Museum, Hemis Monastery, Thiksey and also Sindhu Ghat. Wind up the day with a comfortable stay in the hotel after getting back!
Leh to Pangong Lake
Start the day with the morning breakfast and leave for an excursion to the Pangong Lake after crossing the Changla Pass amidst the mesmerizing charm of nature. Post lunch you can carry out boating and enjoy the peaceful surroundings along with the high altitude. Return back to the Pangong Lake and stay overnight in the hotel at Leh.
Leh to Sham Valley
After you eat the morning breakfast, you will proceed to the Sham Valley on a guided road drive. Take a visit to the Gurudwara Pather Sahib post a delicious lunch and also the Magnetic Hill and Sangam of Zanskar. Return to Leh and stay overnight after having dinner.
Departure from Leh
Post having breakfast, you will pack your bags and check-out from the hotel to leave for home. After you are dropped at Leh Airport, you will bring the 5 Days Ladakh Trip Package to an end.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Wang Residency/Hotel Jorchung|
|Standard||Holiday Ladakh/Hotel Chonjor Residency|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Meet & Greet at Leh airport.
- Return leh airport transfers by a non ac private car.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Leh with breakfast & dinner.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
- Environment fee, Wild Life & Red cross fee, Royalty Fee.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of 5 Days Ladakh Trip Package
|5 Days Ladakh Trip Package Details|
|Tour Name:||5 Days Ladakh Trip Package|
|Tour Duration:||04 Nights / 05 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Leh » Pangong Lake » Khardungla Pass » Sham Region|
|Best Season:||Throughout Year|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 8, 499 /- Per Person|
|Accommodation||Lubbini / Apple Cottage / Royal Camp|
5 Days Ladakh Trip Package
If you seek to spend the best days on your next holiday, then book the 5 Days Ladakh Trip Package, at Swan Tours that enlightens you with the best rejuvenation measures. This place is iconic fr all the natural landscapes it offers and also the several places like Rancho school, the Khardung La Pass, Tsomoriri Lake, Toskar Lake, Polo-Konga Pass, Alchi Monastery and also Likir Abbey to just mention the major few.