Kerala Tour Packages
Arrival in Munnar
Post your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you are going to meet the representative of Swan Tours who will further assist you in the transfer to Munnar on a guided drive. After 5 hours, you will reach Munnar after covering the Valara waterfalls and Cheeyappara waterfalls en-route. At Munnar, you will check-in the hotel and stay overnight post-dinner.
Munnar local sightseeing
After having the morning breakfast, you will start with the local sightseeing in Munnar that counts in Matupetty that is also known as the ideal picnic spot followed by an amazing lake view where you get to engage in boating. The Echo Factor is another admirable spot followed by your travel to Poopara, Pothanmedu, Devikulam Eravikulam National Park, Top Station, as well as Marayoor. Stay overnight in the hotel after returning!
Munnar to Thekkady
Start with the morning breakfast and check-out for your guided transfer to Thekkady or Periyar that is your next location. On the way, stop by to visit Ramakkalmedu. Upon reaching Thekkady, you will check-in and stay overnight after having dinner!
Have breakfast in the morning and start with the sightseeing tour in Thekkady or Periyar where you can proceed to the Thekkady Lake followed by the wildlife reserves, the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary which is a Tiger Reserve. Enjoy the day and return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Cochin sightseeing and departure
Wake up to the morning breakfast and get ready to check-out from the hotel and visit the Jew Street along with Chinese fishing nets along with a trip to the Jew Street along with the Mattancherry Palace, St: Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica and so on. Later, you will be dropped at the airport from where you will catch the flight home.
For more information on kerala travel packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Standard||Abad Copper Castle / Eastend||Coffee Routes / Tree Top|
|Deluxe||Silver Tips / The Siena Village||Spice Grove / Holiday Vista|
|Luxury||Tall Trees / Ragamaya Resort||Forest Canopy / Cardamom County|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up fromCochin airport and drop at Cochin airport. .
- Intercity transfers fromCochin –Munnar – Thekkady – Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Munnar
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Thekkady.
- 04 Breakfasts.
- Houseboat stay – with all meals
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.