Family Tour Packages
Arrival in Cochin
Soon upon your arrival in Cochin, the Swan Tours representative will receive you and accompany you on a drive to the hotel that is pre-booked. Check-in the hotel and take rest! Post lunch, pay a visit to Cochin on a drive and you come across Dutch Palace, Jew Town, spice market, and the popular St. Francis Church. Wind up the day with an overnight stay in the hotel!
Cochin to Munnar
Wake up to the morning breakfast and set out on a guided transfer to Munnar from Cochin on a drive, after checking out from the hotel. After a 5 hour drive, you will be arriving at a place that is filled with tea plantations, breath-taking landscapes and also thrilling sport activities like paragliding, followed by an overnight stay in the hotel at Munnar where you check-in.
After the early morning breakfast, you will go out for the Munnar sightseeing that is one of the most awaited attractions of the tour. Enjoy your visit to the sightseeing of the highest peak of South India that is Anamudi that is elevated at a height of 2695 m followed by homage to the Christ Church. Wind up the day with an adventurous end at your visit to the Eravikulam National Park. Stay overnight!
Munnar to Thekkady
Eat the morning breakfast and leave for Thekkady or Periyar that will take 4 hours. On arrival, you will check-in the hotel and take rest. Later, in the evening you will enjoy the boat flight along the Periyar Lake and also engage in bird watching and fauna species like the deer, swine, tigers and also elephants. Post the day comes to an end, return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Thekkady to Kumarakom
Soon after having breakfast, you will set out on a guided tour to Kumarakom from Thekkady on a drive that is your next destination on the charts. Post reaching, you will check-in the pre-booked resort and enjoy the backwater cruise in the evening followed by an overnight stay in the hotel or resort.
Kumarakom to Alleppey
Eat the morning breakfast and fasten your houseboat to Alleppey that is known for the magical backwaters. You will be enjoying the backwaters for the next 22 hours that is one of the most awaited experiences post your reaching. Later, have a meal and stay overnight in the houseboat!
Alleppey to Kovalam
Embark your day with morning breakfast and deboard the houseboat for your transfer to the next location, Kovalam. After you arrive at Kovalam, check-in the hotel you are dropped at and take rest. Later, explore some delicious dishes and stay overnight.
Start the day with the morning breakfast after which you will Spend your day at leisure at the beach, where you will feel amazing on the sands and shallow water. Spend a good time during the sunbath Ayurvedic massage followed by experiencing the best thrilling water sports along the coastline. Post this, finish the day with an overnight stay in the hotel.
Kovalam to Trivandrum
After having the morning breakfast, start an excursion to Trivandrum where you will be visiting the Padmanabhaswamy Temple that is considered devoutly religious for the Vaishnavites, having 400 pillars. Transfer to Kovalam in the evening and stay overnight post having dinner.
Departure from Kovalam
Eat the morning breakfast and pack your bags for checking-out from the hotel. Start with your transfer to the airport from where you will head home by concluding the Kerala Family Tour Package.
|Alleppey/ Kumarakom – Houseboat
|Kumarakom / Alleppey
|Abad Attrium /Abad Plaza
|Abad Copper Castle / Eastend
|Coffee Routes / Tree Top
|Rajadhani 3 Bed room
|PMC Lakeshore / Palm Grove lake Resort
|Samudratheeram / Sagara Beach Resort
|Bolgatty Palace & Island Resort
|Silver Tips / The Siena Village
|Spice Grove / Holiday Vista
|Fragnant nature kochi
|Tall Trees / Ragamaya Resort
|Forest Canopy / Cardamom County
|Spice Route Houseboat - Premium Cardamom
|Abad Whispering Palms
|Turtle on the Beach
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel
- Pick up from Cochin airport and drop at Trivandrum airport.
- Intercity transfers from Cochin – Munnar –Thekkady - Houseboat Jetty- Kumarakom/ Alleppey – Kovalam – Trivandrum.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Munnar.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Thekkady.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Kumarakom /Alleppey – Houseboat Accommodation for 01 nightat Kumarakom /Alleppey.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Kovalam.
- 08 breakfasts.
- All meals - at Houseboat stay for 01 day
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Boat ride at Kumarakom Lake & Munnar Lake.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of Kerala Family Tour Package
|Kerala Family Tour Package Details
|Kerala Family Tour Package
|Tour Starting From:
|09 Nights / 10 Days
|Cochin » Munnar » Thekkady » Periyar » Kumarakom » Alleppey » Kovalam » Trivandrum
|Rs. 26, 000
|Best Time to Visit:
|March to August
Kerala Family Tour Package
When you are planning a family vacation, it has to be very special and deserves to be very special. So, plan a wonderful Kerala Tour Package with Swan Tours that stands to offer you the best-customized tour experience by taking you to the exploration of vivid cultures, customs, folk dances, classical dances, art and architecture of the temples and churches, and so on. With a beautiful climate throughout the year, Kerala and all the places it is comprised of makes the state a better place to live in. Count on any of the family tour package for Kerala through which you will be able to visit the land of beaches, backwaters, coconut trees, exquisite cuisines, and weather that is breathtaking all making an effort to please it, tourists, throughout the year. A tour to Kerala with your family is a wonderful plan during the months from October to March when you get the best version of climate followed by your ease to visit the nearby places like Bangalore, Cochin, Chennai, Mysore and Chennai. The nearest airports to Kerala are Kochi International airport and Trivandrum International Airport and the nearest station is Trivandrum and Ernakulam railway station.