Kashmir Tour Packages
Arrive Jammu – Katra (50 Kms, 2 Hrs Drive)
Arrival at Jammu railway station / airport. Our representative will meet you and will assist you in transferring to the hotel at Katra. Located at a distance of 50 kms from Jammu, check in at the hotel, refresh yourself for some time. Next, proceed towards Mata Vaishno Devi temple for darshan, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a spiritual darshan of Maa Vaishno Devi temple. In evening, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Katra –Pahalgam (280 Kms, 7 Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed towards Pahalgam for a memorable experience at one of the most visited hill resorts of Kashmir. Located at a distance of 280 kms from Katra. Pahalgam is blessed with nature's beauty at its best, with mountains, dense forests and high mountain lakes, it's a must visit destination for tourist. Pahalgam is a heaven for horse ridding, trekking and other winter sports activities. There are interesting places to see like Aru valley, Lidderwat valley, Kolhai glacier, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari (route to holy cave). Check in at the hotel, refresh yourself. Lunch will be served at the hotel. After lunch, keep exploring the surroundings with scenic views all around the hotel. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a full day excursion tour of Pahalgam. Pahalgam is regarded as a heaven in Kashmir for its scenic beauty, dense forest and high mountains. Tourist can enjoy a lot of activities like horse riding, trekking, skiing and pony trails. There are various interesting places to explore in and around such as Aru valley, Lidderwat valley, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari (base for holy cave) and Baisam. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (150 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Gulmarg. Located at a distance of 150 kms from Pahalgam, Gulmarg is a tourist delight. You will be exploring snow capped mountains all around. The place is an ideal retreat for winter sports and skiing, also a highest run cable car almost 14000 fts above ground level. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Gulmarg – Srinagar (65Kms, 2 Hrs Drive)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Srinagar. Located at a distance of 65 kms from Gulmarg. On Arrival, check in at the hotel. Enjoy a memorable boat ride by shikara to see and experience the beauty of Dal lake. Also explore waterways, backwaters, canals, floating gardens, vegetable/gardens, Water Lilies, Lotus, Easily accessible mobile venders, floating handicraft centre near the Dal lake. Return back to hotel for lunch.
In evening, visit the three most beautiful gardens in Kashmir also collectively known as Mughal gradens. Later on visit Shankaracharya temple located on a hillock, see the panoramic view of the entire city including Dal lake and river Jhelum. In evening return back to hotel for dinner & overnight stay.
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (75Kms, one way)
Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by an excursion tour to Sonamarg.
Sonamarg is a charming hill resort located in the north-east of Srinagar. The place offers dense forests, Giant mountains and majestic views of the Kashmir valley. You can enjoy various winter sports activities in Sonamarg as it's a perfect destination for trekking routes, rock climbing and mountaineering. Evening return back to the deluxe houseboat/hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar Airport Drop
Morning free till departure transfer for Srinagar airport to board the scheduled flight for onward destination.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Triund Regency||Hotel Shefaf||Hotel Little Silver||Highland Pahalgam|
|Standard||Hotel Green Valley||Hotel Royal Arabia||Gulmarg Resorts||The Paristaan Resorts|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from Jammu railway station & drop at Srinagar airport.
- Intercity transfers: Jammu- Katra- Pahalgam- Gulmarg- Srinagar.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Katra with breakfast & dinner.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pahalgam with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Gulmarg with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar Houseboat with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar hotel with breakfast & dinner.
- Shikara ride at Dal lake for an hour.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Helicopter tickets & Darshan parchi for Darshan at Mata Vaishno devi shrine.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.