Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Arrive Kathmandu – Pashupatinath Darshan
Arrival in Kathmandu, our tour representative will meet you at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Later on visit Pashupatinath temple for a spiritual darshan. In evening, you will get a briefing about entire tour program. Overnight stay will be at the Hotel.
Kathmandu – Nepalgunj (By flight)
Our tour executive will brief you about Yatra preparation. In Afternoon, you will be flying to Nepalgunj. The flight takes around 55 minutes to reach Nepalgunj. Overnight stay will be at the Hotel.
Nepalgunj – Simikot (By Flight)
After breakfast at hotel, later we will catch morning flight for Simikot (50 minutes) by aircraft. Afternoon visit Shiva Mandir. Overnight in guest house at Simikot.
Simikot – Purang (By Flight & Helicopter & 22Kms Drive)
After breakfast at hotel later we will catch morning flight for Hilsa (3700 meters) by helicopter (30 minutes) and then cross the border. Later on drive to Purang (3800 meters). This journey by road takes around 1 hour and is a pleasant experience for the devotees. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Purang – Mansarovar lake (56Kms, 3 Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast, followed by a 3 hours drive to Mansarovar Lake. The scenic Mansarovar Lake located at an elevation of 4500 meters is a spiritual experience for the devotees. The devotees take a Holy deep followed by a puja offered to the Lord. Overnight stay will be at the Hotel.
The Mansarovar Lake is relatively round in shape with the circumference of 88 kms on the kora path (circumambulation path) and 320 square kilometers in total where the deepest point is 90 meter in the center part. Historically, the lake became holy in Tibetan society because mother of Lord Buddha took by gods to take a bath in the lake until all the sins washed away and purified the body totally, where she saw a white elephant running around the holy mountain (Kailash) as a significant that Buddha was in her worm.. Pilgrims walking around the holy lake takes four five days to make up one full circumambulation, the reason for that they prefer to wash out all the sins and have some good fortunes in their life.
As per Hindu scriptures, Lake Manas Sarovar is a personification of purity, and one who drinks water from the lake will go to the Abode of Lord Shiva after death. He is believed to be cleansed of all his/her sins committed over even a hundred lifetimes.
Mansarovar Lake – Darchen – Diraphuk (44 Kms, 2 Hrs Drive, 19 Kms trek 7 -8 Hrs)
Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a road drive to Darchen Yamadowar. The drive takes around 2 hours and is a pleasant experience for the tourist. Later on walk to Diraphuk, which is a distant place from Darchen Yamadowar. The walk takes around 7-8 hours for the tourist. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Diraphuk – Zuthulphuk (22 kms, 9 -10 Hrs trek)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on walk to Dolma La Pass to Zuthulphuk. This trekking route is a rewarding experience to the tourist. It takes around 10-12 hours for this trekking route. Overnight stay will be at the Zuthulphuk Guesthouse.
Zuthulphuk - Darchen – Purang (12kms Trek 5 Hrs, 25 Kms Drive)
Begin your day with a walk to Mani walls. Later on drive to Hilsa via Purang. This trekking tour takes around 3-4 hours for the tourist. Overnight stay will be at the guesthouse.
Purang - Simakot (by helicopter) – Nepalgunj (by flight) – Kathmandu (by flight)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on, proceed for a flight to Simikot. Later on fly to Simikot - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Kathmandu airport drop
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Airport for a return flight back to home.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/c bus.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kathmandu at 3 Star hotel.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nepalgunj at 3 Star hotel.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Simikot at guest house.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Purang at guest house / tent.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Mansarovar at guest house / tent.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Diraphuk at guest house / tent.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Zuthulphuk at guest house / tent.
- Buffet breakfast , lunch & dinner.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal.
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment.
- All equipment including, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow.
- High altitude medicine.
- Returnable Down Jacket.
- All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.