Upon arrival, our tour representative will receive you at the airport. Transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Enjoy the real Indian cuisine in dinner at the Tandoor Restaurant (or similar). Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Saigon.
Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels - Half Day City
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Begin your local sightseeing tour with a visit to Cu Chi Tunnels. Stretching over for 200 km, Cu Chi Tunnels is one of the prime tourist spot to explore while in Vietnam. This underground network tunnels are very famous among tourist. Later on, visit Mariamman Hindu Temple and Sri Thendayutthapani temple. Next, visit Reunification Palace or Independence Palace in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city. Also visit Central Post office in Ho Chi Minh city. Lunch will be served at a descent restaurant with authentic Indian cuisine.
Overnight stay will be in Saigon.
Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel, Next you will be transfer to the outskirts of Saigon. Go for a Tourist Boat Station (My Tho), cruising on Tien (Mekong) river. Explore four beautiful islands of Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix. Enjoy fresh coconut juice. Next, visit fish floating market and fish-craft village near Tien River.
Proceed for a local tour of Thoi Son Island, roam around the countryside road, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music.
Enjoy a rowing boat on small canal with beautiful scenery of country side, to visit honey-bee farm and enjoy honey-tea. Stop at Phoenix Island to visit Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile-pond.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Return back to Saigon.
Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Saigon.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Free time to relax, unwind, and shopping. Next, you will ne transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar.
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Private transfer and transportation on tour.
- Private boat and sampan on Mekong River.
- Single entrance fees as in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing with local experience English speaking guide.
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax.
- All international airport tax.
- International flights & domestic flights.
- Early check in or late check out.
- Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel oversea).
- Optional tours.
- Visa arrangement & Visa stamp at international gate.
- Drink & Beverage in meals.
- Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above.