Upon arrival, our tour representative will receive you at the airport. Travel to your hotel. Check in at the hotel.
Overnight will be at the hotel in Saigon.
Saigon - Cu Chi Tunnels - Half Day City
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Begin your sightseeing tour of the city with a visit to Cu Chi Tunnels. These tunnels are an interesting tourist site to explore in Saigon. This underground network of tunnels is worth exploring while in Saigon.
Mariamman Hindu Temple, Sri Thendayutthapani temple and Reunification Palace, Centre Post Office and the Cathedral of Notre Dame.
Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Saigon.
Saigon - My Tho - Saigon
Breakfast at the hotel. Next, you will be transfer to the outskirts of Saigon for a sightseeing tour. Begin your sightseeing tour with Tourist Boat Station (My Tho), cruising on Tien (Mekong) river and seeing four islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix. Enjoy a fresh coconut juice. Also visit fish floating market and fish craft village along with Tien River. Visit Thoi Son Island, seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music. Also visit Later on, visit Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile-pond.
Lunch at a local restaurant. Return back to Saigon.
Dinner will be served at a tandoor restaurant. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Saigon.
Saigon - Siem Reap
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Visit the floating village of Chong Khneas, located at a small distance of 10 km from Siem Reap. Take a wooden boat on a boat trip to Tonle Sap Lake, the "Great Lake" of Cambodia, one of the largest in Asia. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and visit "Chantiers Ecoles - Les Artisans d'Angkor", which offers training to the Cambodians for preserving their ancient Khmer traditions. Dinner will be served at Amazone Restaurant (or similar) with lip smacking Cambodian cuisine.
Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap Angkor Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Start your sightseeing tour of Angkor area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man's creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature. Overnight in Siem Reap
Siem Reap Departure
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Leisure time to relax and shop before your departure. Transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
- Hotel accommodation with twin or double sharing rooms as hotel below or similar.
- Meals as mentioned (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Private transfer and transportation on tour.
- Private boat and sampan on Mekong River.
- Tonle Sap Lake trip.
- Single entrance fees as in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing with local experience English speaking guide.
- Mineral water with 2 bottles of 500ml/ tour day/ pax.
- Compulsory TIPPING for local guide and van driver: 03USD/PAX/day tour.
- All international airport tax.
- International flights & domestic flights.
- Early check in or late check out.
- Travel insurance (Please make sure that you buy insurance for your clients before they travel oversea).
- Optional tours.
- Visa arrangement & Visa stamp at international gate.
- Drink & Beverage in meals.
- Suggested TIPPING for bellboy, boat crew, sampan driver: depend your budget.
- Other services not mentioned above.