Arrival at Bandaranaike International airport. Meet and assist on arrival and proceed from airport to Colombo. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure activities and rest at the hotel. Colombo, the vibrant capital of Sri Lanka offers various tourist attractions for travelers to visit. The city is a hub for various business, trade and tourism activities in the country. It's a perfect place to discover the heritage and culture of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Colombo.
After breakfast proceed from airport to Kandy - A major city in Sri Lanka, located in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. It is the second largest city in the country after Colombo. It was the last capital of the ancient kings' era of Sri Lanka . En-route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage - An orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants located at Pinnawala village, 13 km northwest of Kegalle town in Sabaragamuwa Province of Sri Lanka. Check in and the hotel, evening free at leisure. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Peradeniya, sightseeing in Peradeniya botanical gardens. Transfer to Nuwara Eliya - Nuwara Eliya is a city, in the hill country of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The city name meaning is "City on the Plain" or "City of Light". Check in at the hotel, afternoon city tour of Nuwara Eliya also known as "Little England" Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Nuwara Eliya town including Tea Factory and Seetha Amman Temple & Hakgala botanical gardens. Evening return to hotel and Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer from Nuwara Eliya to Bentota via Kitulgala. Bentota is a coastal town in Sri Lanka, located in the Galle District of the Southern Province, governed by an Urban Council. It is approximately 65 kilometers south of Colombo and 56 kilometers north of Galle. Overnight stay in Bentota / Ahungalla.
Breakfast at Hotel. Full day leisure at hotel / relax in the beach or visit the Turtle Hatchery or enjoy water sport (optional at an extra cost). Overnight stay in Bentota / Ahungalla.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for airport. From the airport, take you departure flight for return journey back home.
|Destination||Standard Hotels||Luxury Hotels||Premium hotels|
|Colombo||Hotel Sapphire||OZO Colombo||Taj Samudra|
|Kandy||Hilltop Hotel||Earls Regent||Earls Regency|
|NE||Galway Forest Lodge||Araliya Green Hills Hotel||Grand hotel|
|Bentota||Taprospa Beruwala||The Surf||Vivanta By Taj Bentota|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotels|
- Pick up and drop to Colombo airport by private ac vehicle.
- Inter city transfers: Colombo – Kandy – Nuwara Eliya – Bentota – Colombo.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Colombo.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Kandy.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Nuwara Eliya.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bentota.
- 06 breakfasts.
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Visa Fee & Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Peak season / holiday season surcharge.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.