Out tour representative will meet you on arrival at Bandaranaike International Airport. Proceed for Sigiriya, the ancient city of King Kasyapa and a renewed UNESCO world heritage site. On arrival at Sigiriya, check in at the hotel. Relax for some time in the hotel room. In Evening, proceed for Minneriya National Park, a perfect spot for exploring wildlife in Sri Lanka. You will escort on an insightful Jeep safari in the wild nature and core reserve of the park. Minneriya National Park offers a wide variety of terrestrial, avian and water species along with common sightseeing of elephant. Other animals that you can spot are sambar, spotted deer, sloth bear, leopard, macaque and purple-faced monkey. Also visit Minneriya tank, a beautiful sight where avian species and migratory birds gather around this source of water. Return back to the hotel in Sigiriya for overnight stay.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Nuwara Eliya. This glorious city located on a hill top is a tourist paradise in Sri Lanka. You will be exploring lush green tea plantations, gurgling streams, sparkling lakes and rich fauna. You will be experiencing pleasant weather conditions in Nuwara Eliya. On reaching Nuwara Eliya, check in at the hotel. Overnight sty will be at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, next proceed to Horton Plains with an 1 hours drive. Horton Plains National Park is a eco-friendly green area which is known for its natural attractions. With clear blue skies and dense forest, the area is a perfect spot for discovering a wide variety of animals and birds species. There is a single sheer cliff named World's End, from here one can explore the best of green mountains, tea plantations and coastal regions. It's a great biological area in Sri Lanka dedicated to varied flora and fauna. It's a heaven for Wildlife lovers as you can spot a deer and bear-faced monkey, along with perfect bird watching. After spending the day at this national park, return back to your hotel in Nuwara Eliya for an overnight stay.
Yala National Park
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed towards Yala National Park. This wonderful national park is the best place to see Sri Lankan elephants, leopards and aquatic birds. The park offers a variety of ecosystem with species like leopards, elephants, sloth bears, wild water buffalo, Sri Lankan kraits, painted-lip lizard, crocodiles and several freshwater fish. You can easily spot grey hornbill, junglefowl, crimson-fronted barbet and wood pigeon in Yala National Park. After complete sightseeing of the national park, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
After a healthy breakfast, proceed for Colombo, the cultural capital and tourism hub of Sri Lanka. Colombo offers a plethora of attractions, which attracts a large number of tourists from around the world. Along with modern lifestyle, the city still maintains its old world charm. On reaching Colombo, proceed with a local city tour, visit the business district, shopping markets, fort, and main government buildings. In the evening, visit Viharamahadevi Park - a great park with beautiful statues and water fountains. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for airport. From the airport, take you departure flight for return journey back home.
|Destination||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels||Premium hotels|
|Sigiriya||Kassapa Lions Rock||Aliya Resort & Spa||Paradise Resort & Spa||Kandalama Heritance|
|Nuwara Eliya||Galway Forest Lodge||Araliya Green Hills||Araliya Green||Grand Hotel|
|Yala||OAK RAY Lake [Taprospa Tissa]||The Safari||Jetwing Yala||Cinnamon Wild|
|Colombo||Sapphire Hotel||OZO Colombo||OZO Colombo||Taj Samudra|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotels|
- Pick up and drop to Colombo airport by private ac vehicle.
- Inter city transfers: Colombo – Sigiriya – Nuwara Eliya – Yala – Colombo.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Sigiriya.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Nuwara Eliya.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Yala.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Colombo.
- 05 breakfasts.
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Safari Cost additional at Yala National Park
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Visa Fee & Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Peak season / holiday season surcharge.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.