Our tour representative will meet and greet you at Bandaranaike International Airport on your arrival. Transfer to the hotel in Colombo. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure activities and rest at the hotel. Colombo, the vibrant capital of Sri Lanka offers various tourist attractions for travelers to visit. The city is a hub for various business, trade and tourism activities in the country. It's a perfect place to discover the heritage and culture of Sri Lanka. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Colombo.
Enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel. You will proceed with a city sightseeing tour which includes exploring history, culture, and modern lifestyle. Visit the fort followed by President's House, Old Parliament Building, Old Colombo Dutch Hospital and Lighthouse. Also visit local shopping markets and garden. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Enjoy a lavish breakfast at the hotel. Next, you will be transfer to Bentota. Bentota is a beach heaven in Sri Lanka with picture perfect coastal area. Lying near the serene palm shores, it's a gem of a vacation destination for tourist in Sri Lanka. It's an ideal retreat for tourist looking for sun, sand and beach. There are ample water sports activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling and windsurfing for the tourist to enjoy. The town also boasts of several fishing areas and colonial-era buildings, which reflects unique charm in them. You will also be exploring two fine mangrove lagoons along with a visit to Kothduwa Temple. Later on, visit fish farms located near the river and experience the lifestyle of local fisherman. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Early morning transfer to Mirissa, the small little town known for beach and vibrant culture. This tropical area is a gem for green palms and peaceful retreat. It is regarded as one of the prime spot in tourism industry of Sri Lanka for whale and dolphin sightseeing. On your arrival, you will be served with a delectable breakfast in your yacht/boat. After breakfast, go for a whale and dolphin watching tour. Explore the various species of whales and dolphins in the vast Indian Ocean. You will be seeing a wide variety of dolphins comprising of different colors and sizes. In evening, return back to Bentota. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Departure from Bentota
Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a check out. Proceed for the airport, to catch the departure flight back home.
|(Excluding Long weekend and Festive Period)|
|Hotel category||Package cost per adult on twin sharing basis|
|Above cost valid for Indian nationals only and based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room.|
|Destination||Deluxe Hotels||Luxury Hotels||Premium Hotels|
|Colombo||Sapphire Hotel||Galadari||Cinnamon Lake Side|
|Bentota||Coco Royal Beach Resort||The Surf||Heritance Ahungalla|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotels|
- Pick up and drop to Colombo airport by private ac vehicle.
- Inter city transfers: Colombo – Bentota – Colombo.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Colombo.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bentota.
- 04 breakfasts.
- Local sightseeing in Colombo and Bentota.
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- All hotel taxes applicable as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Visa Fee & Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Peak season / holiday season surcharge.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.