Airport – Pinnawala - Kandy, 03 Hour
Ayubowan! As Soon As our Sri Lanka Representative meets you personally on arrival, you will be introduced to your driver guide and after that start your journey to reveal the wonders of this island visits. Feel the vivacity of this island nation, indulge in this emerald isle's intoxicating charm and take pleasure in a remarkable travel experience. Explore Sri Lanka's golden beaches, the wonderful history, the abundant wilderness and the busy cosmopolitans and be amazed!
Transfer from Airport to Kandy, En-route goes to Pinnawala Elephant orphanage.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, located 13 km northwest of Kegalle towards Kandy, is famous due to the fact that of the elephant orphanage located in the area. It is a must-visit as it would definitely add a memorable experience to your remain in this paradise isle. Kandy, referred as the hill capital, Sri Dalada Maligawa that houses the sacred tooth antique of Buddha remains the prime landmark. Apart from the ancient monuments, the wonderful assortment of antique stores and the bustling market are places to go to. Overnight in Kandy.
Kandy-Nuwara Eliya, 03 Hours
Today after breakfast do full day city tour in Kandy and proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Temple of the tooth antique of Lord Buddha, is the pride of Buddhists in Sri Lanka and world-over. The palace temple stands surrounded by a moat, its golden roofing shining in the sunlight as white-clad pilgrims bearing lotus blossoms throng to worship. Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, although its origins date back to the era of middle ages times, bears an abundant history punctuated by manifest destiny and industrial modification. The splendor of the gardens, further boosted by the river that streams through its fringes.
Nuwara Eliya, called the 'Little England of Sri Lanka' is situated in the thick, misty hills of this paradise isle. The colonial environment stays maintained, resembles a British countryside complete with increased gardens, hedges and red-roofed cottages. Overnight remain at Nuwara Eliya. Meals included: Breakfast and Dinner.
Nuwara Eliya-Horton Plains-Nuwara Eliya
Today after breakfast proceed for a day excursion to Horton Plains. Horton Plains, covered by montane meadows, coverings of thick forests, filigree waterfalls and rocky stones and hazy lakes. The visitors can trek by themselves on excellent routes for walkings among the shadows of its fresh foliage and misty landscapes. Overnight at Nuwara Eliya.
Today after breakfast do complete day city tour in Nuwara Eliya. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya- Bentota, 05 Hours
Today after breakfast continue to Bentota - Bentota, situated in the Southern coastal line some 60km far from Colombo, the pride of this town is its beautiful beaches-- renowned to be the very best on the West Coast and experience diving, snorkelling, windsurfing or a jet-ski/water-ski trip. Overnight stay at Bentota.
Bentota- Kosgoda - Hikkaduwa- Galle- Bentota
Today after breakfast visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery and do Hikkaduwa glass bottom boat trip & Galle city trip. Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery, in the south, developed in 1981, was one of the earliest efforts to safeguard regional turtles from extinction. Managed by the Sri Lanka Wildlife Protection Society, the hatchery offers a wildlife experience of a various sort. Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka's most popular beach front situated 98 km from Colombo. Its close distance to the capital, range of affordable lodging choices and the amazing night-life has added to its growing popularity. Galle, a living time capsule the home of the largest occupied Fort in Asia. Its charming charm extends beyond its golden beaches, cerulean waters, the stunning views and the rich history while walking through the narrow, patched streets within the Fort. Overnight stay at Bentota.
Bentota- Colombo, 02 Hours
Today after breakfast proceed to Colombo and do complete day city trip in Colombo. Colombo, is Sri Lanka's business capital and significant port. A great amalgamation of all the colors and cultures within this paradise isle. This trendy urbane unites the lots of elements of this island country. Overnight remain at Colombo.
Today after breakfast do Negombo City trip. Negombo, an ideal option to invest a few days in the company of the sun and sand. The varied selection of dining establishments, pubs and accommodation choices this metropolitan area offer is a best reflection of this beach-town's exultant ambiance. Overnight stay at Colombo.
Colombo - Airport, 01 Hour
Today after breakfast transfer to the Airport for departure flight with memories to Cherish.
|Destination||Hotels Proposed - 4 star|
|Kandy||Hotel Devon / Serene Garden / Travelers Nest / Barmiyan|
|Nuwara Eliya||Oak Ray Summer Hill Breeze / Hotel Daffodils|
|Bentota||Blue Beach / Blue Spring / Serendib Beach|
|Colombo||Janaki / GSH / Global Tower|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotels|
- Pick up and drop at Colombo airport.
- Inter city transfers from: Colombo – Kandy – Nwara Eliya – Bentota – Colombo.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Kandy
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Nuwara Eliya.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bentota.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Colombo.
- 08 breakfasts.
- Kandy City tour – Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Royal Botanical Garden Peradeniya .
- Nuwara Eliya City Tour – Gregory Lake, Golf Course, Race Course, Seetha Amman Kovil , Ramboda Falls.
- Bentota City Tour – Turtle Hatchery, Madu River Boat Safari .
- Colombo City Tour– Old Parliament ,Galle Face, Dutch Hospital, Town Hall, BMICH, ODEL For Shopping.
- Service of English speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle throughout the itinerary.
- The above rates are inclusive of all current hotel taxes applicable as on today.
Complimentary services –
- Head & shoulder massage and herbal tea at Spice Garden – Mawanella.
- Entrance ticket for Cultural Show Kandy.
- Discount voucher for shopping – Colombo.
- Gem museum visit at Kandy.
- Tea Factory Visit at Nuwara Eliya.
- Air fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees at the monuments, video camera permits / still camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Visa Fee & Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Peak season / holiday season surcharge.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- GST 5% on total billing.