Out tour representative will meet and greet you on arrival in Sri Lanka. Proceed to Pinnawala - a small beautiful village in district of Kegalle. Home to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, this unique orphanage is one of the most important tourist attractions in Sri Lanka. Its home to 90 Asian elephants and was setup with a aim to protect wild elephants in and around the forest area. Next, proceed to Kandy, a sacred city in Sri Lanka for tourist. On arrival in Kandy, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Next, you will proceed towards Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic. Also famous as Sri Dalada Maligawa in Sri Lanka, it is a royal complex of the last kingdom. The temple witnesses a large number of devotees from all over the world. Later in the evening, enjoy the Kandyan Dance performance followed by a fire walking act. Visit the local shopping markets where you can shop for selling gems, handicrafts, jewellery and silk items. Overnight sty will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, you will be transfer from Kandy to Bentota. The glorious town of Bentota is a heaven for beach lovers in Sri Lanka. The place offers a range of Water Sports activities to the tourist. On reaching Bentota, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Bentota, it's an amazing beach destination in Sri Lanka. Be amazed with water sports activities like snorkelling, windsurfing and scuba diving. After a full day sightseeing tour, return back to the hotel.
Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Colombo by car. Colombo is the cultural capital and main tourism hub of Sri Lanka. Home to fascinating tourist attractions and modern lifestyle, Colombo is the perfect place which has something for everyone. Go for a full day tour of Colombo which includes a visit to commercial, religious and historical sites that includes Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park, Colombo Fort, Cinnamon Gardens and the famous market of Pettah. Later on, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Departure from Colombo
After a healthy breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. Proceed towards the airport for your return flight back home.
|Vivanta By Taj Bentota
|Taj Samudra Hotel
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotels
- Pick up and drop to Colombo airport by private ac vehicle.
- Inter city transfers: Colombo – Kandy – Bentota – Colombo.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kandy.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Bentota.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Colombo.
- 05 breakfasts.
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Visa Fee & Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Peak season / holiday season surcharge.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.