Arrival at Maldives
On arrival at the Maldives International airport you will be met by our tour representative and will be transferred to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa by a speedboat (shared basis). Afternoon free for relaxation. Dinner at the resort. Overnight stay at the resort
Taj Exotica Resort - Set on a landscaped private island, this high-end beach resort is a 15-minute speedboat ride from the capital, Malé, home to Velana International Airport. Luxurious villas have private decks, beach access and ocean views. All feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, as well as iPod docks, minibars, and tea and coffeemakers. Upgraded villas add private pools, decks and tropical outdoor showers.
After breakfast at the resort, day free at leisure or opt for a Full Day City Tour ( at an extra cost ) – Full day exploration of the city will make you witness many fascinating sites including the Mosque, Masjid-al-Sultan Muhammad Thakurufaanu-al-A Zam.
Maldives Sightseeing Places:-
The Masjid-al-Sultan Muhammad Thakurufaanu - Al Auzam - also known as the Islamic Centre of the Maldives - is one of the most prominent architectural landmarks in the country's capital city, Malé. It was established in 1984 and is presently the largest mosque in the Maldives, as well as one of the largest mosques in South Asia.
Ari Atoll - one of the natural atolls of the Maldives. It is one of the biggest atolls and is located in the west of the archipelago. The almost rectangular alignment spreads the islands over an area of about 89 by 3 kilometers.
Maafushi - Maafushi Island is one of the biggest islands in Maldives. It’s surely the most popular local island in Maldives. It is located in Kaafu Atoll just 27 km away from Male. The size is 1270 x 265 m. The island itself has an elongated form. 2700 people live on the island. It’s amazing how so many people can live on such a small piece of land, but there, as well as on other local islands, you absolutely don’t feel that the place is overcrowded.
Meeru Island - (also known as Meerufenfushi) is an island on the easternmost tip of North Malé Atoll (Kaafu Atoll) in the Maldives. It is located South West of Sri Lanka on the equator, some 50 kilometers from the capital Male. The island is formed above peaks emerging from the depths of the ocean, upon layers of both living and dead coral, and remnants of other marine life. Coconut palms towering above dense shrubs and hardy plants protecting the shores from erosion are natural features. The island is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 32 hectares. A speedboat transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a 55-minute ride.
Dinner at the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
After breakfast at the resort, day free to relax and explore the resort or experience one of the great Spa treatment at The Jiva Grande Spa (at an extra cost).
The Jiva Grande Spa - Finding your true self-begins with a calm mind and soul. Lucky for you, we’ve got everything to help you achieve just that. Come discover the magic of Jiva – Taj’s award-winning Indian and all-natural Spas, where you’ll find a unique range of spa treatments that blend the age-old Indian healing techniques with the finest natural ingredients.
Dinner at the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
After breakfast at the resort, relax and unwind at the resort or take an optional Island Hopping Tour (at an extra cost) or indulge yourself in the most popular Water Sports (at an extra cost) like Snorkeling, Windsurfing or a Catamaran sailing. Dinner at the resort. Overnight stay at the resort.
Island Hopping Tour - Island Hopping is probably the most popular boat tour in Langkawi and also one of the cheapest ones. This is a standard tour that usually starts at 9.00 in the morning and lasts for 3.5 to 4 hours including hotel transfers.
Because of its popularity, this tour is offered by virtually all tour operators, travel stalls and hotels in the island. It covers three spots that include wonderful scenic islands to the south of the main island of Langkawi and eagle feeding where you can watch the marvelous spectacle of many eagles swooping down from the sky to catch their prey on the water.
Departure from Maldives
After breakfast at the resort, get ready for a check out and you will be transferred to Male International airport by a speedboat (shared basis) for your flight back home.
|Room Category||Package Cost Per Couple – 04 Nights|
|Lagoon Villa||USD 3765|
|Deluxe Lagoon Villa||USD 3950|
|Premium Villa with Pool||USD 4710|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room. Rates valid for Indian nationals only.|
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives
- Return combined Speedboat Airport Transfers available 24 Hrs
- Welcome glass of Sparkling Wine or Fresh Juice upon arrival Personalized butler service
- A-la-carte Breakfast at 24 Degrees on all stayed days
- A-la-carte Dinner at 24 Degrees on 3 nights
- Complimentary access to non-motorized* water sports activities and gymnasium
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi plan up-to two devices per room
- All taxes.
- *Complimentary Non-motorized Water Sports Activities do not include lessons and stand-up paddle which are on chargeable basis
- Air tickets to Maldives.
- Visa is free of cost on arrival at the Airport .
- Any other inclusion which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column .
- Any other meals at the resort unless specified in the package inclusion column .
- Items of personal nature such as mini bar , porter age , tips , telephone calls , laundry , spa treatments , travel insurance etc.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives Package
A spectacular chain of 26 atolls in the Indian Ocean-Arabian Sea, the Maldives has become a bucket list destination for every kind of traveler. Taj Exotica Honeymoon retreats, friend’s getaways or just family fun, a trip to Maldives makes for an unforgettable experience for everyone.
Come and get dressed in love and luxury with Taj Exotica Resort and Spa at the Maldives! The heavenly tropical islands, postcard white sandy beaches, crystal clear ocean waters, stunning coral reefs, picturesque resorts and cottages makes it a dream destination for all.
Taj Exotica Maldives Package Holiday
This global scuba diving destination has everything you could want- thrilling water sports, delectable local cuisines, vibrant local life, fishing expeditions and relaxed Sunday mornings at your favorite resort and spa, Maldives makes for a perfect getaway from the hustling metropolitans. This package is exclusively crafted for newlyweds so that they can have the time of their life!
- Located on a private island with one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives
- Gorgeous white-sand beaches and clear turquoise water
- Only 15 minutes from Male Airport by 24-hour speedboat
- Beachfront infinity pool with hot tub, bar, and food service
- Luxury villas start at 764 square feet and feature ocean views and personal butlers
- All units have Nespresso machines, DVD players, robes, and fully loaded minibars
- Most villas include private pools and direct ocean access
- Beachfront bar and two restaurants with fabulous food and romantic atmosphere
- Staff is especially proficient in English
- Private dinners are available in a tree, on the beach, or over the lagoon
- Excursions are available (sunset cruises, night fishing, submarine dives, and more)
- Modern fitness center over the water, plus free 30-minute yoga sessions offered six days a week
- Overwater spa with sauna, steam room, and beauty salon
- Dive center and water sports rentals (including free kayaks, snorkels, and windsurfing)
- Free a la carte breakfasts and free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service