Tour Operator in Guwahati
Guwahati is known as the gateway to the Northeast, which is also the largest city in Assam, that falls under one of the seven sisters of NOrtheast. When you are in Guwahati, you get to treat your eyes to the beautiful river Brahmaputra, Shillong Plateau, the beautiful Nilachal Hill and the Kamakhya Temple that it holds along with the Umananda and Navagraha temples that are other pilgrimage spots and most-sought tourist attractions. From landing at the Lokpriya Gopinath International Airport towards the amazing natural sceneries spread all across, you get to admire at te Assamese culture, the Ambubachi Mela at the Kamakhya, the shopping haat at Fancy Bazaar, and everything else it has for you. Other exciting spots include, Indian Institute of Guwahati (IITG) and Guwahati Medical College (GMC) for academic courses and also several shopping malls, cafes and restaurants serving you delicious local cuisines at the best prices possible. Visit Guwahati during anytime between the months of October to April when the city is blessed with a humid and subtropical climate, completely suitable in aligning with your sightseeing interests. When you are navigated throughout by the Guwahati Tour Operators, you can count on all the beautiful places, comfortable and safe transfers, shopping and eating ventures along with brilliant accommodation according to the budget you choose.
Places to visit in Guwahati
Guided by Swan Tours, as your Guwahati Tour Operator you can cover a lot of sightseeing places that are wonderful to spend time at.
1. Umananda temple is one such pilgrimage spot that is dedicated to the shrines of Lord Shiva and is located on the Peacock Island in the middle of the mighty river Brahmaputra that is the smallest riverine island in the world with moving country boats.
2. The Kamakhya Temple is another beautiful pilgrimage spot that is situated on the foothills of Nilachal hills that is just 7 km away from the city. People from all across the globe visit Kamakhya temple to pay homage throughout the year.
3. Assam State Museum is a beautiful place to explore at the center of the city which was established in the year 1940 by the Assam Research Society, which is open for all the 6 days of the week except sundays.
4. Umananda Island is the smallest rierine island in the world and also the cleanest lying in the midst of the Brahmaputra River that is a place where man and wilderness co-exist.
5. The Guwahati Zoo is a famous wildlife reserve where you can witness a lot of endangered species spread across an area of 130 acres of land like, one horned rhinos, Swamp tapirs and leopards, white tigers and so on. This is one of the most sought tourist spot in the city!
Why Select Swan Tours as your Guwahati Tour Operators?
Swan Tours has an experience of 25 years in offering its domestic and International clients with the customized tour packages for Guwahati tours at the best industry based prices. It not only allies with your choices but also aligns the top quality services with your budget thus, offering the best quality at the same time. It holds your interests, budget, needs, security and also quality, in prior to any thing else included.