Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages
Delhi to Shimla
You will be received at the Delhi Airport by the Swan Tours representative as soon as you land here from Surat. Post this, you will be carrying out a guided tour to Shimla. En-route make a visit to the Pinjore Gardens and Kurukshetra that hold huge significance since the epic Mahabharata. Later, carry out your journey and once you reach Shimla, you will check-in the hotel that is prescribed followed by an overnight stay after exploring shopping items and eateries at the Mall Road.
Shimla to Kufri Sightseeing
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with an entirely wonderful journey to Kufri that is the sports capital of Shimla namely, Kufri that has been brought into its term from the word Kufr meaning lake. Once you carry out a 13 km distance and reach this place, you will witness yak or horse ride followed by a trek to the Mahasu Peak and skiing as well. Engage into shopping for souvenirs for the rest of the day and stay overnight after having dinner after returning to Shimla.
Shimla to Manali
Have the morning breakfast and start with your guided transfer to Manali where you will also explore Kullu midway where you can also explore Pandoh, after check-out. After reaching Manali post 7 to 8 hours on a road drive, you will check-in the hotel in Manali and take rest. Have dinner and stay overnight after exploring the nearby places.
Manali local sightseeing
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with your guided tour to the Solang Valley where zorbing, snorkeling, skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride and many other activities are extremely famous. After this, return to Manali and post-lunch hit some of the best sightseeing places namely, 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Temple, Manu temple Club House, and Tibetan Monastery. Later, after the tiring day out, return to the hotel and stay overnight post having a hearty dinner!
Manali to Dharamshala (Mcleodganj)
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will be going on a sightseeing tour to Dharamshala after check-out. Upon arrival in Dharamshala that is regarded as the home of the Dalai Lama, you will also witness the Dal Lake, Mcleodganj and so on. Check-in the required hotel and stay overnight having dinner.
Dharamshala to Dalhousie Khajjiar
After having breakfast, you will carry out your sightseeing tour to Dalhousie that is covered with lush green meadows, soothing landscape and mountain peaks capped with snow. All the attractions that you will be covering here include Central Park, Rang Mahal, Khajjiar Lake and Bhuri Singh Museum that is a storehouse of historic paintings, wooden carvings and many other collections alike. If you want some thrill, then try your hands at zorbing and then transfer to the hotel in Dalhousie and stay overnight after dinner!
Departure from Dalhousie
Soon after you have breakfast, you will soon check-out of the hotel and leave on a guided tour to Delhi from where you will catch the flight home. This brings an end to the Himachal tour itinerary 6 nights 7 days! For more information on Himachal packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.
|Validity 15-04-2020 To 05-07-2020|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Validity 06-07-2020 To 31-03-2021|
|Not applicable during blackout dates, long weekends & festive periods|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Standard||Hotel Swastik Inn||Hotel Shambhala/ Zara Resort||Hotel Annapurna/ Hotel Snow Retreat||Hotel Satyadev Grand ( Banikhet)|
|Deluxe||Hotel Satyam Paradise/Harmony Gold (Mashobra)||Trimrooms Manali - Ridge View/ Harmony Blue Valley View/ Holiday BNB||Hotel Turkish Cottage/ Hotel Harmony Blue||Hotel Bombay Palace|
- To & fro transfers from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Shimla- Manal- Dharamshala- Dalhousie- Delhi.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Dalhousie with breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing of Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala & Dalhousie by Toyota Innova.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.