Golden Triangle Tours
Upon your arrival at the Delhi Airport or Railway Station, you will start your journey to the hotel assisted by the representative of Swan Tours. After reaching the hotel, you will relax and then proceed to visit Red fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk and explore the markets to shop for souvenirs. Stay overnight after having dinner!
Delhi local sightseeing
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and start with the local sightseeing in Delhi that starts with the Parliament Residence, Lotus Temple, Humayun - Tomb, Quotab Minar and also includes India Gate. Stay overnight after your return to the hotel!
Delhi to Agra
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and start with your tour to the next location that is Agra which is 180 km away on road. Post reaching Agra, you will check-in the hotel post which you will go out on a visit to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort which showcase the Mughal architecture. Return to the hotel and stay overnight after exploring the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Agra to Ranthambore
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will set out on a guided tour to Ranthambore that is 270 km away by road. On arrival, you will check-in the resort that is already booked post which you will visit places like Ranthambore Fort, Jhoomar Bawri as well as Lord Ganesha Holy Place. Stay overnight post dinner!
Ranthambore to Jaipur
Post eating the morning breakfast, commence your journey to Jaipur from Ranthambore after enjoying the safari. Check-in the hotel post which you will relax and have lunch. Post this, you will go out on a sightseeing tour to the City Royal residence, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal as well as Old Market of Jaipur. STay overnight post having dinner!
Jaipur local sightseeing
Have the morning breakfast and start with the local sightseeing of the Pink City where you will encounter the Amber Ft, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal and Birla Temple. Return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Departure from Jaipur
Enjoy the breakfast on the last day of the trip and check-out from the hotel. As soon as you reach the airport or railway station, you will conclude the Golden Triangle Tour Package with Ranthambore and head home.
|(Except for Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room.|
|Budget||Suzi International||Safari||Ankur Resorts||Chitrakatha|
- Pick and drop from Delhi airport/ railway station.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Agra - Jaipur - Delhi.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Delhi with 02 breakfasts.
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra with 01 breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation in Ranthambore with 01 breakfast.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur with 02 breakfasts.
- Local sightseeing at Delhi, Agra and Jaipur by an a/c Sedan car.
- Delhi : Jama Masjid , Red Fort , Chandni Chowk , Raj Ghat, India Gate , Rashtrapati Bhawan , Jantar Mantar , Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar.
- Agra : Taj Mahal , Tomb of I'timād-Ud-Daulah and Agra Fort.
- Jaipur : City Palace , Hawa Mahal , Amber Fort , Jaigarh Fort , Jantar Mantar , Raj Mandir Cinema , Jal Mahal and Albert Hall Museum.
- Toll Taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver's daily allowance.
- Applicable hotel taxes.
- Air or train fare throughout the tour itinerary.
- Personal expenses such as mini bar , travel insurance , laundry, telephone calls , spa , tips , porter-age , etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees , parking charges , still camera or video camera fee .
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. to be borne by the client directly.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Government Service Tax @ 5%.
Golden Triangle Tour Package with Ranthambore
Golden Triangle Tour Package with Ranthambore gives chance to make you really feel the opulence of natural riches. Explore the undulating landscape of Aravalli peaks in the middle of the steep slopes of Vindhyas. You can see India's National Animal walking through Ranthambore Tiger Sanctuary.
Ranthambore National Forest: An all-natural the home of Royal Bengal Tiger. This park has actually been well preserved and also protected due to the fact that Royal Bengal Tigers are currently endangered varieties and also a special Project Tiger was begun in 1973 for their conservation. Spotting a tiger right here will certainly offer you goose-bumps as you experience an unexpected adrenaline thrill on seeing it.
Golden Triangle Tours cities - Jaipur, Delhi and Agra are the stars of any type of journey that is planned to tours to North India because they provide some ideal sightseeing possibilities to travellers. This triangle put in addition to Ranthambore in the itinerary provides a unique combination which will be of interest to core wildlife fans.
Golden Triangle Tour Package With Ranthambore is one of the most preferred tourist circuits of India that includes cities of Agra, Delhi as well as Jaipur located approximately at 250 kms from each other.
The circuit is well connected by road, buses as well as trains with quick trains like Shatabdi Express. The New Express Freeway between Delhi and also Agra has reduced the traveling time to 2-3 hrs. only.
A lot of the foreign tourists prefer to land right into Delhi, spend number of days here, discover the city and then take a trip southwards to the land of Taj and after that west to the Pink city of India - Jaipur.
Depending upon the variety of days you can spare out from your frantic work life, you could prolong the trip to include Khajuraho, Varanasi better to Agra, or connect Ranthambore if you are a wildlife fanatic or might be see the prominent camel fair at Pushkar held in November.
A lot of the tourists likewise link the calm Golden Temple in Amritsar with this trip. Off late this circuit has actually ended up being quite preferred with the domestic vacationers from South India also.