Your trip starts from gorgeous Vienna, where you will spend the day by:
- Visiting cultural symbol of Austrian heritage – Hofburg.
- Having a look at Vienna's Gothic masterpiece Stephansdom, - church, which has stood here since the 12th century and famous Rathaus while gaining knowledge about its history.
- Having a dinner and wine degustation in Viennese restaurant with local wine and cheese experts.
After breakfast ,enjoy the wonderful train trip through scenic landscapes to Ljubljana. There you will see such places as Tripple Bridge, Ljubljana Castle and Trivoli Park where our citizen guide will tell you interesting stories about life in Slovenia.
Surround yourself with a nature while visiting small town Bled and Triglav National Park, where:
- You will explore glacial Lake Bled and ironic Bled Castle.
- You will have a walk with our local expert around autumn forest and have a great traditional lunch in the resort on Kranjska Mountain.
- Before going to beautiful Croatia you will spend thrilling 30 minutes of adventurous in place "Reach the bivouac!"
Visit historical Zagreb, its sightseeing and:
- Take a Funicular and reach the Upper Town and enjoy the view from Lotrscak Tower.
- Have a spectacle in Opera House.
- Experience the Gric cannon that fires a shot the city every day at 12 pm.
Your journey is continuing in Plitvice Lakes, which are registered as World UNESCO Heritage. Spend this time on the nature by relaxing, walking around, making pictures and enjoying the atmosphere and views. In the evening you will reach Split city and have a dinner and drink in local restaurant with our citizen locals.
Next day of your tour starts from the catamaran cruise to the marvelous Hvar and visiting Hvar Fortress which became especially famous after serial Game of Thrones. Other part of the day you will spend by go sailing with our local professional along beautiful Croatian cost.
Split used to be a major Roman settlement and one can still see parts of it even today. Walk through old town, see the Roman buildings and other attractions which make this city one of the most famous destination of Southern Europe. Also you will visit beautiful underground Split Aquarium which impresses of huge variety of sea species.
Have a nice Croatian breakfast and be ready for going back home with a lot of positive memories.
- Stay for 7 nights with Breakfast and Dinner.
- Airport transfers.
- entry Fees to the attractions.
- Transportation between cities/countries during the itinerary in a coach.
- Private city van during excursions around the cities.
- Any meals other than those mentioned.
- Flight tickets.
- Visa Fee.
- Any additional expenses as: insurance, additional (which doesn't include in offered menus), personal items.
- Expenses which are beyond our control.
- Any additional attractions, which tourists would like to see/ to do.
Austria Slovenia and Croatia Tour Packages
In this trip you will experience amazing natural beauty of South East Europe and can immerse into local culture while visiting these unique places.
What you experience: Meet and travel with sophisticated locals, do adventure sports, see natural beauty, stay in boutique or 4-star hotels, transportation around the cities on luxury vans, eat local cuisines in medieval restaurants and much more.
Tour available: September – November
Max group size: 4 -8 Guests
Duration: 7 Nights