Andaman Tour Packages
Upon arrival at Port Blair, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. In Afternoon, enjoy early morning Harbour Cruise (Viper Island). Harbour Cruise promises a real luxury cruise (for 2 hours) in a steamer along the sea around Port Blair, which also takes to Viper Island. In Evening, enjoy the wonderful Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail, where the live testimony of Indian freedon fighters is comes alive. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Port Blair.
Early Morning breakfast at the hotel. Depart to Govt ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). After breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour of scenic Beach No. 7 (Radha Nagar), which is regarded as one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia. Enjoy the beautiful sunset from this classical beach. Enjoy lavishly on the white sandy beaches of Havelock Island. Overnight stay will be in Havelock.
Enjoy healthy breakfast at the hotel. Check out from Havelock to Port Blair as per ferry timings. After local sightseeing, reach back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight stay will be in Port Blair.
Departure Port Blair
After breakfast at the hotel, check out and you will be transferred to Airport for your return flight back home.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Hotel Category||Port Blair||Havelock Island|
|Budget||Hotel Shreesh/ Hotel Velocity||Radhakrishna Resort|
|Standard||Hotel Aparupa||El Dorado Beach Resort|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Assistance on arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Port Blair airport.
- To and fro ferry tickets to Havelock Island *.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Port Blair.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Havelock Island.
- 03 breakfasts.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the above-itinerary by private vehicle.
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Parking Charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Water sports/ activities.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.