Andaman Tour Packages
Arrive at Port Blair
After you arrive at the Port Blair Airport, the Swan Tours representative will welcome you warmly and proceed on with you on a drive to the hotel for your stay. Check-in the hotel, upon arrival and take rest, post which you will have a relishing lunch. Head to the local Beach, Corbyn Cove that is crescent-shaped and is also considered ideal for swimming, bathing and other wonderful water activities that seem exciting to the tourists. Later, continue your steps to the Cellular Jail that showcases the light and sound show followed by the overnight stay in the hotel after you return back.
Havelock Island from Port Blair
Wake up to the morning breakfast and depart for the first Island in a row, that is the Havelock Island. Upon your arrival at the Island on a ferry, you will check-in the hotel or resort you are dropped at. Post having rest, you will go out to experience in the famous Radhanagar beach and explore the white sands along with the greenery widespread to amaze you. Return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner!
Soon after having breakfast in the morning, you will love to hit the next destination on the charts that is the Elephant Island that is the majorly visited for its snorkeling qualities that is just 30 minutes away on a boat ride. What mesmerizes you in this place are the coral reefs and also a keen exploration dep inside underwater for discovering the marine lives and a ferry ride to Port Blair. On reaching Port Blair, you will be transferred to the hotel for your stay followed by your check-in and an overnight stay.
Departure from Port Blair
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will be accompanied to the Port Blair Airport from where you will head home thus, bringing the Andaman Budget Tour Packages into conclusion.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Hotel Category||Port Blair||Havelock Island|
|Budget||Hotel Shreesh/ Hotel Velocity||Radhakrishna Resort|
|Standard||Hotel Aparupa||El Dorado Beach Resort|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Assistance on arrival.
- Pick up and drop at Port Blair airport.
- To and fro ferry tickets to Havelock Island *.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Port Blair.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Havelock Island.
- 03 breakfasts.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the above-itinerary by private vehicle.
- Entry permits/Entry tickets/Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Parking Charges.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in.
Andaman Budget Tour Packages 2019 - 2020
|Andaman Budget Tour Packages Details|
|Tour Name:||Andaman Budget Tour Packages|
|Tour Starting From:||Port Blair|
|Tour Duration:||03 Nights / 04 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Port Blair » Havelock » Elephant Beach|
|Best Time to Visit:||August to December|
Andaman Budget Tour Packages
If you are willing to choose an archipelago of Islands adorned with beautiful sandy beaches under the rays of the bright sun, then pick any of the Andaman Tour Packages, at Swan Tours exclusively. The most exotic things that attract you the most in this place are, the major water activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, exploring marine life, coral reefs, and beautiful resorts. The best time to pay a visit to Andaman and Nicobar Islands is during the months from November to May that offers the pleasant weather conditions where the temperature varies from 23 to 25 degrees Celsius.