Kerala Tour Packages
Arrival in Cochin
After you arrive at Cochin Airport, you will be meeting the representative of Swan Tours who warmly assists you further to the hotel where you will be checking in after visiting, the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese angling nets, St. Establishment church, Marine Drive. Post this return to the hotel, and stay overnight post dinner!
Cochin to Munnar
Post having breakfast, you will set out on a guided transfer to your next location on the charts that is Munnar, that is just 4 hours away at a distance of 150 km. After reaching there, you will check-in the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner and spending the evening at leisure!
Munnar local sightseeing
Wake up to the morning breakfast and take a guided tour to the Mattupatty Dam, Echo Point, Tea Plantation visit, Rajmalai, Eravikulam National Park, that are counted as the most important locations for sightseeing in Munnar. Later, have some best cuisines and stay overnight in the hotel!
Munnar to Alleppey
Eat the morning breakfast and start with your departure to Alleppey from Munnar on a road drive. Check-out and carry out a journey of 4 hours to reach Alleppey that is located at a distance of 141 km and check-in the hotel, pre-booked followed by water cruise in the evening. Stay overnight after dinner in Alleppey!
Alleppey to Kovalam
After having the morning breakfast, start with your wonderful journey to Kovalam that is located at a driving distance of 170 km from Alleppey. Check-in the hotel prescribed after arrival in Kovalam followed by your overnight stay in Kovalam!
Kovalam local sightseeing
In the wake of an early morning breakfast, you will start off with the local sightseeing ventures in Kovalam that count in Lord Vishnu sanctuary, Kuthiramalika royal residence, Zoo, craftsmanship display and exhibition hall, along with the Shri Pandmanbha Swamy sanctuary. Have dinner and stay overnight in Kovalam!
Departure from Kovalam
After having breakfast you will start with the packing for check-out to reach hometown. You will be dropped at the airport or station where your Tour Packages for Alleppey comes to a conclusion!
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Hotel Category||Cochin||Munnar||Kumarakom / Alleppey||Kovalam|
|Standard||Abad Attrium /Abad Plaza||Abad Copper Castle / Eastend||PMC Lakeshore / Palm Grove lake Resort|
|Deluxe||Bolgatty Palace & Island Resort||Silver Tips / The Siena Village||Lakesong||Samudratheeram / Sagara Beach Resort|
|Luxury||Fragnant nature kochi||Tall Trees / Ragamaya Resort||Abad Whispering Palms||Uday Samudra|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from Cochin International airport and drop at Trivandrum Airport.
- Intercity transfers from Cochin – Munnar – Kumarakom/ Alleppey – Kovalam – Trivandrum.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Munnar.
- Accommodation for 01 nights at Kumarakom /Alleppey.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Kovalam.
- 06 breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Boat ride at Kumarakom Lake & Munnar Lake.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Highlights of Alleppey Tour Packages
|Alleppey Tour Packages Details|
|Tour Name:||Alleppey Tour Package|
|Tour Starting From:||Cochin|
|Tour Duration:||06 Nights / 07 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Munnar » Thekkady » Alleppey » Kovalam|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 16, 000|
|Best Time to Visit:||March to August|
Alleppey Tour Package
Alleppey is also known as the Venice of India for its backwaters trails that it has to offer to all its visitors with any of the Tour Package for Alleppey at the best deals. You will love the houseboat trips that is not only relaxing but also a tranquil activity for someone who visits the place amidst the waters where you come across the canals, shallows, bayous, and beaches with an amazing climate between the months from August to September and from February to March. Book Kerala holiday packages with Swan Tours at best price and discover Alleppey.
Tourist attractions in Alleppey
There are a plethora of Alleppey tour packages that let you experience the unique sightseeing and tour thrills right here.
- Kuttanad Backwaters
- Krishnapuram Palace
- Alleppey Beach
- Marari Beach