Most Amazing 3 Underwater Restaurants in Maldives –Once In a Lifetime Experience Magic is synonymous with Maldives, and if there’s anything apart from accommodation that adds on to it, it is an exquisite dining experience. And also it’s not beach dining anymore, yet the 3 impressive underwater restaurants in Maldives, which you need to visit for making your vacation experience on the island an affair to remember.
Maldives Tour Packages
Pricing and Itinerary
Most Amazing 3 Underwater Restaurants in Maldives
1. Ithaa Undersea Dining Establishment at Conrad Maldives, Rangali Island
Built 16 feet below the water level, the Ithaa is certainly the most effective Maldives undersea dining establishment, which you require to visit. Supplying 180 degree panoramic sights of the stunning sea life, this dining establishment gives a definitely extraordinary experience and is one-of-its-kind on the island.
Price: US $195 for lunch, and United States $320 for dinner per person (including a glass of champagne).
Timings: 11:00 AM to 12:00 AM daily.
Trip Advisor Rating: 4.5/ 5.
Location: Conrad Rangali Island 20077, Maldives.
2. Subsix at Niyama Private Islands Maldives
The Subsix Underwater Restaurant in the Maldivesis quite essentially the undersea playground and the first undersea nightclub on the island. True to its name, everything from the chairs that look like sea anemones to the shell-shaped bar mirrors the aura of the sea. To top it all, the coral-like light fixtures and also the ocean blue illumination amount to the mermaid theme, and makes one feel like a part of the undersea life.
Wow Factor: Set up 20 feet under the Indian Ocean, what makes this restaurant exclusive is not simply the dining experience it uses, yet also the excitement involved in reaching below. After taking a speedboat, you can make your means for a scrumptious meal here by coming down a three-tier staircase.
Cost: US $72 for two
Timings: 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM for lunch every day, as well as 9:00 PM onwards for Underwater Glow Party on every Wednesday as well as Saturday.
TripAdvisor Rating: 5/5.
Place: Niyama Private Islands Maldives, Huluwalu, Dhaalu Atoll 00000, Maldives.
3. SEA Dining Establishment
Another one for the Maldives, SEA restaurant is actually located on the ocean flooring itself. Though it can suit a comparable number of guests to 5.8 as well as Ithaa Undersea Dining establishment, it feels extra sizable because of its modern-day, mirrored interior. Located in among the most effective diving websites in the area, you’re primarily guaranteed a lovely, undersea program. Open up for breakfast, lunch as well as dinner, SEA is likewise house to the first-ever underwater wine rack. Their pours include vintages dating back to 1928.
Expense: US $200 for lunch, US $225 for lunch, and United States $370 for dinner (approximately)
Timings: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM for lunch, and 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM for dinner.
TripAdvisor Rating: 5/5.
Location: KihavahHuravalhi Island, 20215, Maldives.
Tips for Visiting the Underwater Restaurants in Maldives
- If you’re holidaying in Maldives with your family members and also have kids along, attempt as well as visit the Ithaa Restaurant for a lunch as it does not allow children during the dinner hrs.
- All of these restaurants have different timings for lunch and also dinner. Don’t forget to check the routine before you plan a browse through.
- In case you’re not staying at the respective hotel of the undersea restaurant you want to check out, speak to the administration of the resort and publication your transfers & table in advance.
- Make sure you’re smartly dressed.
- Catching memories and your experience at the restaurant is a must. Simply make sure you do not act also touristy as it may make the other people around awkward.
- In love with these undersea restaurants already? Think how amazing it would be when you will actually visit one during your Holiday in Maldives!