Goa is India’s most popular holiday destination due to its tropical beaches, vivid nightlife as well as laid back way of living.
People from every corner of the world come to see Goa and it is also considered to house some of the best beaches in the whole world. Goa is not about beaches, it is a lot more than that.
First Day – North Goa Beaches
Mention words Goa, as well as the very first image which comes to mind, is that of its lovely beaches. Long stretches of glimmering sand decorated with rows of gladly swaying palm trees. A site visit to these beautiful Beaches fined pure bliss as well as experiences sheer thrill in a number of ways. This blog site brings you the most charming beaches in North Goa for your getaway.
- Famous For: Adventure sports like parasailing, jet skiing, boating and banana riding & Nightlife & Famous clubs.
Book Popular Goa Packages with Swan Tours
|Best Goa Tour Packages||No. of Days|
|Exquisite Weekend In Goa||03 Days / 02 Nights|
|Goa Family Holiday Package||04 Days / 03 Nights|
|Romantic Holiday Package in Goa||05 Days / 04 Nights|
|Goa Tour Packages for 5 Days||05 Days / 04 Nights|
|Explore Goa With The Grand Island Trip||8 Days / 7 Nights|
- Famous For: Swimming, souvenir stalls, shacks and trinkets, beer and pawn line the beach.
- Famous For: water sports, parasailing, water skiing, scuba diving, windsurfing and fishing.
Visit India? Book Best Holiday Packages in India
- Famous For: It’s the perfect place to head to for enjoying a picnic with friends and family.
- Famous For: This beach is the Flea Market, which takes place on Wednesday of every week. One can purchase and make great bargains on a variety of items, ranging from footwear, apparel, chess sets, and jewelry and yak cheese.
Second Day – Old Goa & Temples
All this while, if Goa was just a chilling and partying place for you then you might have missed out on a lot of architecturally and culturally rich temples in Goa. Explore with us the not so desired as a pilgrimage tourist site of the Indian state. The history buffs and the experience seekers as well.
Basilica of Bom Jesus
The Bom Jesus Basilica, probably Goa’s most well-known church and amongst the most revered by Christians worldwide, is partially in ruines but still a model of simplicity as well as beauty, and a fine example of Jesuit architecture.
The Se Cathedral holds a large bell called as Golden Bell. This bell is famous for its strong tone. It is said to be one of the most effective bells in the world and also the largest in Goa. The main altar of the church stands as a dedication of Catherine of Alexandria.
Church of St. Cajetan
The Church of St. Cajetan is well known for being modeled on the original design of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome. It’s presented in an impressive white façade, established next to the Mandovi River as well as just a stone’s toss from the majestic Se Cathedral. The church was completed in 1661, displaying two towers on either side serving as the belfry.
Third Day – South Goa Beaches
It is the beaches in Goa where you can laze out on sun kissed sand and also be brushed up away by breath-taking sunsets and spectacular landscapes.
Suggested Read :- List of Top 8 Most Beautiful Beaches in Goa
In our attempt to bring forth these beautiful beaches of Goa, below is our list of the very best beaches of South Goa – South only ‘coz with the ones in North, there was too much charm at one goes to relish.
- Famous for: Adventure sports such as skiing, paragliding and parasailing
- Famous for: Silent Noise Party at ‘On the Rocks’, Dolphin spotting trips, scuba diving and photogenic sunsets
- Famous for: Dolphin rides, hiking and windsurfing
- Famous for: Water sports and activities like parasailing, boat riding, jet skiing and bike rides. Spice plantations and St John’s church are added attractions.
- Famous for: Swimming and sunbathing
Fourth Day – Parties, Water sports, Carnival, Casinos, Sea Food
Depending on your personal interests select from the list of choices given by Swan Tours Team below for 4th day of your trip to Goa.
- Scuba Diving
- Go To A Casino
- Dolphin Watching
- Cruise Ride
- Try Water Sports
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls
Suggested Read :- Goa City Travel Information and Tourism Guide
Why Is Goa So Popular?
Goa is one of India’s top holiday destinations and it’s simple to see why. There’s so much this state is famous for that you’ll be spoilt for choice when you’re visiting. From shopping at the numerous markets, to eating the local cuisine and also water sports galore, Goa is well-known for a lot of special offerings. Take a look at this checklist which showcases some of the very best points that Goa is famous for.
- Fantastic Beaches
- Festive Atmosphere in December
- Water sports
- Beach Shacks
- Cheap Alcohol
- Portuguese Influence
- Trance Parties
- Headphone Parties
Best Time to Visit Goa
The very best time to visit Goa is between November & March when the Goa weather is beautifully balmy & clear with a cool sea breeze blowing through.
Summer Season (March, April, Might & October) – The sea remains wonderful and also warm, as well as the beaches always have a great pleasant breeze flowing via them. If you don’t mind the warmth, this may be the very best time to go to Goa as you can discover this warm state on an instead cost-effective spending plan during summer season.
Monsoon (June, July, August, September) – After the harsh heat of May, the smell of wet earth is incomparable. Paddy areas are at their peak as the scorched; dry land gets infused with a brand-new breath of life. If you’re interested in an attractive as well as relaxed vacation, without sound, no crowds as well as lots of heart looking time, choose Goa in the rains. The entire state is sparkling tidy, emerald eco-friendly, as well as above all, devoid of hordes of tourists!
Explore the many spice plantations, Mollem National Park and Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary to make most of the magic of the monsoons.
Winter (November, December, January, February) – People can pick from a host of water sports as the water is just right of the year. Winter in Goa is a fun season with fairs, parades, festivals and also parties that end up late in the evening on the beaches. Don’ t forget to watch out for the beautiful mists that swirl around the paddy fields as well as all surrounding roads in the early mornings as well as during the night its lovely!
7 Best Things to do in Goa in 4 Day
1. Palolem Beach
Famous for its sun kissed and also long stretches of silvery beaches; Goa gets a massive number of tourists, keen on spending quality time in the Beaches. One of the most visited to beach of Goa is Palolem Beach. Though there are shacks as well as huts in the Beach yet it was preferred and also is still popular after its advancement. This attractive beach has actually constantly been appreciated. The south end of the Beach remains busy. Whereas, the north component of the Beach is bounded by high trend from the shallow river continues to be quiet and calm.
2. Adventurous Water Sports
The major attractions of Goa are the wide range of adventurous water sports that draw flocks of tourists from all the edges of the world every year. Peoples concerning this beautiful as well as bright place enjoy heart throbbing tasks like surfing, scuba diving, water-skiing, snorkeling, jet-skiing, parasailing, boogie boarding, windsurfing in addition to deep sea fishing.
3. Night life in Goa
The citizens of Goa love to party and also organize parties on the Beaches. Therefore, it makes Goa lively and stunning at night. The Beaches of Goa make a good place for nightlife and also tourists, who like to hangout during the night, can go to these areas. The popular activities in Goa are Rave events and Leisure cruises. These will leave a remarkable effect on you and you will certainly bring happy moments of Goa tour before leaving.
4. Learn about Goan history at Goa State Museum
With over 8 thousand historic items on display screen, the Goa State Museum is a must go to for not only history buffs but for anyone that wants an insight to Goa’s past.
The state-run museum of archaeology is well preserved and has a vast collection of statues in rock, timber, as well as bronze along with various artefacts, precious coins, religious texts as well as a whole lot more you do not want to miss.
5. Visit Dona Paula Jetty
A popular tourist location, Dona Paula is located near the capital of the state, Panjim. Aside from the area being a center for accommodation with visitors, it is likewise the house of the National Institute of Oceanography in India.
With some great restaurants as well as wonderfully preserved heritage sites, the area can be crowded however downpours right here are much less so, extra relaxed as well as charming.
6. Stay on a houseboat on the Chapora River
What could be more relaxing than spending a day or more on a houseboat, drifting along the backwaters of Goa? Watch traditional fishing done by regional fishermen as well as delight in the catch of the day right from the water to your dining table on board one these enchanting vessels.
The scenery is spectacular and there is probably no far better means to absorb the beauty of the surroundings.
7. Water sports at Calangute
Close to all the action, Calangute is where it’s all happening in North Goa. A center for tourists, this place is famous for the clutch of restaurants (such as Infantaria as well as Souza Lobo).
After that there are the Watersports. You can go parasailing, dolphin spotting, on a banana boat ride and much more at Calangute.
Goa 4 Day Itinerary for the Beach Lovers
Day 1. Arrival in Goa
Welcome to the party capital of India. Your 4 day Goa tour packages begin.
As you reach the Goa airport/railway station, an agent’s representative will get you as well as escort you to the hotel. Complete-check-in rules and relax for some time. Spend the entire first day of your Goa trip leisurely. Explore the sun-kissed beaches of Goa or try some amazing Goan delicacies like pork vindaloo and Goan fish curry.
As you bid goodbye today one of your Goa holiday, come back to the hotel and also have a goodnight’s sleep.
Day 2. North Goa Sightseeing Tour
The second day of your Goa vacation takes you to explore the gems of North Goa.
Have morning meal and get ready to embark on a full-day North Goa sightseeing tours. The first attraction that you will visit on your North Goa tour is:-
- The old Fort Aguada – Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is an unspoiled seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim Beach, neglecting the Arabian Sea.
- Coco Beach – The Coco Beach is located at the mouth of the Nerul River on the Mondovi Estuary. It is a protected bay of the Mondovi River. The beach is often regarded as an abridged gateway between Candolim and Nerul. Beautiful tall palm trees framed the beach.
- Calangute Beach – One of the most popular Beaches of Goa lies on Calangute town. It is also the largest beach of North Goa. Checked out by hundreds of vacationers from everywhere particularly in the months of November– December; it’s filled with sports tasks, night life as well as tourist destinations.
- Baga Beach – Baga beach Goa located at a westward distance of about 8 km from Mapusa. Goa Baga beach is really an extension of Calangute beach North of Panaji. This beach along the Arabian Sea exists in between Calangute and Anjuna beaches. Baga beach about 15 km from Panaji is named after Baga River which flows through this area.
- Anjuna Beach – Anjuna Beach is not just another popular Beach of Goa however location which has actually seen Hippie culture long back and also whose flea market still stands the primary setting! The most renowned Beach among foreigners; this sea – side is well-known among back-packers, hippies, long-stayers and also the ones that are seeking cheap keeps or guesthouses.
As the second day of your Goa tour itinerary comes to an end, return to the resort and sleep off the night.
Optional: Request your concerned tour representative to include of water sporting activities in your Goa trip package while customizing the trip itinerary.
Day 3. South Goa Sightseeing Tour
Today on your Goa Holiday, explore the eye-catching destinations of South Goa.
Enjoy a tasty morning meal and get ready to explore the visitor hotspots of South Goa on the 3rd day of your Goa tour.
Visit Temple of Goa:-
- Shri Shantadurga Temple at Kavlem – Shri Shantadurga Temple is an private temple complex coming from Goud Saraswat Brahmin community as well as Daivajna Brahmin community. It is 30 km from Panaji at the foothill of Kavalem village in Ponda Taluka, Goa, India.
- Shri Manguesh Temple at Priol – Shri Mangesh Templel ies at Mangeshi Village in Priol, Ponda taluk, Goa. It goes to a distance of 1 km from Mardol close to Nagueshi, 21 km from Panaji the resources of Goa, and also 26 kilometres from Margao. This Temple is one of the biggest as well as most regularly visited temples in Goa.
Next off, travel to the churches of Old Goa like Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Basilica. Post lunch; visit the Dona Paula Bay as well as Miramar Beach. In the future, your Goa vacation, enjoy street shopping at the Panjim Market.
In the evening, enjoy boat cruise at the Mandovi River. Towards the end of the day, return to the hotel and sleep off the night.
Day 4. Departure from Goa
This is the last day of your 4 day Goa tour package. Bid farewell to Goa with nostalgic memories.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel/resort and you will be transferred be moved to the airport/railway station to reach your home destination, consequently, marking an end to your exciting Goa holiday. For more information on places to visit in goa in 4 days and any other holiday packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.