Rajasthan Tour Packages
Upon your arrival at New Delhi, our tour representative will meet and greet at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be in Delhi.
After morning breakfast, drive to Mandawa (200 km / 4 hrs). Explore the glorious havelis rich in preserving heritage of this colorful state. Overnight stay will be in Mandawa.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a 4 hours drive to Bikaner (200km). Visit Junagarh Fort, one of the glorious fort depicting royal heritage of the city. Also visit camel breeding farm and famous Karni Mata temple at Deshnok. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Bikaner.
Enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Later on, drive to Jaisalmer (355km / 6-7 hrs). Visit the only lake in the city, Gadsisar Lake. The lake is surrounded by temples and shrines. Also visit the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Overnight stay will be Jaisalmer.
After breakfast, begin your local sightseeing with a visit to forts and the havelis of Jaisalmer. In Evening, proceed for a camel safari in the golden sand dunes of the city. Overnight stay will be in Jaisalmer.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Next, drive to Jodhpur (305 km / 6 hrs). In afternoon, visit Mehrangarh Fort, regarded as one of the biggest forts in Rajasthan. Later on, explore the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Jodhpur.
Morning breakfast at the hotel. You will proceed to airport for your onward journey.
|Bikaner||Karni Bhawan Palace|
- Pick up and drop to Delhi airport / railway station by AC Indigo.
- Intercity transfers from: Delhi – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur - Delhi by AC indigo.
- Accommodation for one night in Delhi with breakfast.
- Accommodation for one night in Mandawa with breakfast.
- Accommodation for one night in Bikaner with breakfast.
- Accommodation for two nights in Jaisalmer with breakfast.
- Accommodation for one night in Jodhpur with breakfast.
- Local sightseeing in Delhi , Mandawa , Bikaner , Jaisalmer , Jodhpur.
- All toll/parking charges, fuel cost and driving daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.
Trip Highlights of Rajasthan Desert Tour
|Rajasthan Desert Tour Package Details|
|Tour Name:||Rajasthan Desert Tour|
|Tour Duration:||06 Nights / 07 Days|
|Tour Starting From:||Delhi|
|Destinations Covered:||Mandawa » Bikaner » Jaisalmer » Jodhpur|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 22, 999/- Per Person|
|Best Time to Visit:||November to February|
Rajasthan Desert Tour Packages
Rajasthan desert tour packages offers the most unique travel experience in India, This desert trail covers Mandawa, Bikaner, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer all part of the Thar desert. The Thar Desert in Rajasthan was a part of the 2000 year old silk route which connected China to Turkey via India. The Rajasthan desert safari offers glimpses of history, culture combining it with regal cities such as Jodhpur. This desert tour in Rajasthan gives a chance to explore the desert, forts, ancient sarais, and a cuisine like no other. The architecture throughout the Rajasthan desert tour is a mix of Paliwal, mughal, Rajput and British influences. Book Rajasthan Desert Tour from Jaipur, Delhi, India at lowest prices with Swan Tours.
Spend a whole night or an evening in the Thar Desert at Jaisalmer and enjoy
- Camel Safari
- Jeep Safari
- Musical evening
You can witness traditional cooking methods, dine on local cuisine, chat with locals and learn about farm life in the desert. If you need a little more excitement, visit Jodhpur and Jaisalmer with their many forts and palaces. You can visit wonders such as Jaisalmer Fort, Mehrangarh and Mandore Garden.
About Rajasthan Tourism
Rajasthan Tour Operator Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan Where to go in Rajasthan Packing tips for Rajasthan Foods of Rajasthan How to Reach Rajasthan Tourist Places in Rajasthan Weather in Rajasthan Culture of Rajasthan Art and Craft of Rajasthan Things to do in Rajasthan
Tourist Places to Visit in Rajasthan
Ajmer Alwar Barmer Bharatpur Bhilwara Bikaner Bundi Chittorgarh Dausa Dungarpur Jaisalmer Jhalawar Jodhpur Kota Mount Abu Nathdwara Neemrana Pushkar Ranakpur Ranthambore National Park Shekhawati Udaipur
Popular Things to Do in Rajasthan
Camel Safari Elephant Ride in Rajasthan Kalbelia Dance Festival Desert Safari Jeep Safari in Rajasthan Trekking in Rajasthan Hot Air Ballooning Kite Flying in Rajasthan Boating in Rajasthan Zip Lining in Rajasthan Bird Sanctuary Pilgrimage sites in Rajasthan Wildlife in Rajasthan Folk Music & Dance of Rajasthan Camping in Rahasthan Cuisine in Jaisalmer Palace On Wheels Train Tour Indian Maharaja Train Tour
Popular Sightseeing Attractions in Rajasthan
Chittor Fort Kumbhalgarh Fort Ranthambore Fort Hawa Mahal Gagron Fort Amer Fort Jaisalmer Fort City Palace JaipurMonkey Temple Shekhavati Abhaneri Step Well Sightseeing Around JaisalmerJaigarh Fort Mehrangarh Fort Blue Pottery Jaipur Nahargarh Fort Sightseeing Places in Jodhpur and Jaisalmer Jal Mahal Places to See and Where to Eat in Jaipur