North East Tour Packages
Arrive in Darjeeling
Soon after your arrival at Bagdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station, you will meet the Swan Tours representative who will assist and later transfer you to the hotel on a guided drive. Once you reach the hotel, complete the check-in formalities and stay overnight post having a wonderful dinner!
Darjeeling local sightseeing
Early morning at 4:00 AM leave for Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token from the respective authority) for witnessing the dawn over Mt. Kanchendzonga.
Post breakfast get ready to hit some of the amazing places of Darjeeling like, Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop along with Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre, and tea plantations. Return to the hotel and stay overnight post dinner!
Darjeeling to Gangtok
Enjoy the morning breakfast, to leave for the next transfer on a guided drive. Check-out from the hotel and depart for Gangtok while enjoying the exquisite natural beauty with alpine landscapes, thick lavish forests, rivers as well as enchanting lakes on the way. Feel free to explore the drive and once you arrive, check-in the hotel that is pre-booked and stay overnight!
Gangtok local sightseeing
After having an early morning breakfast, start with a guided tour to the 12,210 ft Tsongmo Lake followed by the baba Mandir that is just 40 km away on a drive consuming less than 3 hours. Witness the Nathu La Pass (confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities), which is an entry point to China. After spending the day out, get back to the hotel in Gangtok on a drive and stay overnight after having dinner!
Gangtok to Bagdogra
In the wake of the morning breakfast, proceed with your tour to hometown back after check-out from the hotel. You will be dropped at the railway station or airport, your Darjeeling tour package for 5 days will come to an end.
End Your Memorable 5 Days Darjeeling Trip.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by Non AC Sumo / Xylo / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Standard||Jagjeet Sikkim Retreat||Jagjeet Yuma|
|Deluxe||Greendale Residence||Hotel White Yak - Golden Roots Hotels & Resort|
|Super Deluxe||Summit Golden Crescent Resort & Spa||Summit Swiss Heritage|
|Superior||Royal Orchid & Spa - Jain Group||Summit Hermon Hotel & Spa|
|Luxury||Keepsa Residency & Spa - Jain Group||Sinclairs Hotel|
|Premium||Sinclair’s Hotel||Viceroy Darjeeling *|
|Premium+||The Elgin Norkhill *||The Elgin Darjeeling *|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from and drop at New Jalpaiguri Railway station / Bagdogra airport by non a/c vehicle.
- Inter city transfers from NJP/Bagdogra – Darjeeling – Gangtok – NJP/ Bagdogra by non ac vehicle.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Darjeeling.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Gangtok.
- 04 breakfasts.
- * Dinners – For stay only at Viceroy Hotel Darjeeling, The Elgin Darjeeling and The Elgin Norkhill Gangtok.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Permit Charges for Nathula Pass extra @ Rs.7000 (Approx) per vehicle for max 6 guests and confirmation of permit is subject to approval from government authorities.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.