Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet
Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km
After breakfast drive to visit 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand Dunes
Drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day trip to Turtuk Village
After breakfast, proceed for a full day trip to Turtuk Village, is one of the northernmost villages in India and is situated in Nubra Tehsil. The distance from Nubra to Turtuk is approximately It is 170kms/ one way, situated on the banks of the Shyok River. Return to Nubra. Overnight stay in Nubra.
Leh - Pangong Lake- en-route Visit Shey & Thiksey
Leh - Pangong Lake- en-route Visit Shey & Thiksey (It is the highest land locked lake (155 Kms on way from Leh 05 Hrs driver each way). After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the camp.
Pangong Lake – Leh via Hemis Monastery
After breakfast drive back to Leh via Hemis Monastery, evening free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Wang Residency/Hotel Jorchung||Terrain Ladakh Camping||Ladakh Summer Camp /Himalayan Inn Camp|
|Standard||Holiday Ladakh/Hotel Chonjor Residency||Ladakh Summer Camp / Jullay World||Rizangla Cottage|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Meet & Greet at Leh airport.
- Return leh airport transfers by a non ac private car.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Leh with breakfast & dinner.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Nubra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Pangong with breakfast & dinner.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
- Environment fee, Wild Life & Red cross fee, Royalty Fee.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package for 6 Nights / 7 Days
All adventure loving tourist are invited to Leh Ladakh. The valleys of Leh Ladakh region offer a journey full of adventure and thrill. A trip to Leh Ladakh valleys promises to be full of adventure and excitement. You will be exploring monasteries, valleys, High Mountains and culture. Experience the glory of Leh and Ladakh region by booking this Leh Ladakh Tour Package for 6 Nights / 7 Days by Swan Tours Delhi.