Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Arrive Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
On Arrival in Srinagar airport, our tour guide will meet you and assist you in transferring to the hotel. Refresh yourself at the hotel with a bath or change to further proceed for local sightseeing. You will be visiting Mughal gardens and scenic Dal lake in the evening. Overnight stay will be at the Srinagar.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (65Kms, 2 Hrs one way)
Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a visit to Shankaracharya temple. Begin a full day excursion tour for Gulmarg, also famous as meadow of flowers in Kashmir. Gulmarg is located at an altitude of 2730 meters; full day leisure tour includes leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with snow capped mountains in the backdrop. Enjoy pony ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Return back to the hotel in Srinagar for an evening dinner. Overnight stay will be at the Srinagar.
Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (96 Kms, 3 Hrs one way)
You will be transferred to Pahalgam by road. Journey takes around 3 hours; you will be experiencing lots of fascinating places which are worth visiting on the way. You can also visit Avantipura ruins & Anantnag Sulpher springs. Next explore the beautiful site of Pahalgam, located on the banks of Lidder river. In evening return back to the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Kargil via Sonmarg (200 Kms, 6 Hrs Drive)
After early breakfast proceed towards Kargil. Driving through the flat plains of Kashmir via Ganderbal we arrive at Sonamarg, which is the last major tourist spots on the borders of Kashmir with Ladakh.. Thereafter leaving behind the beautiful meadows of Sonamarg, crossing Baltal - the base for Amarnath Yatra, we climb up the Zojila pass 3900mtr, which is the main pass dividing Ladakh with Kashmir valley. Passing by we arrive at Drass which is a small township and also the 2nd coldest inhabited place after Siberia. On your arrival, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Kargil.
Kargil – Leh (220Kms, 5 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout & drive towards leh, enroute visit Lamayuru monastery, one of the most visited tourist attraction in Ladakh region. Continue your drive to Leh, enroute visit Sangam, Magnetic hills and Pathar Sahib. Check in at the hotel. In Evening, explore the local shopping market. Overnight stay at Leh.
Leh Local Sightseeing
Morning breakfast, visit Shanti stupa, built to promote world peace by the Japanese monks. This high rising stupa has bright color reliefs on its mid-levels and is an interesting spot to explore. Also visit the eye catching Sankar Gompa monastery. Further visit Leh palace which was built in the 17th century based in Tibetan architecture. Rest of the day free for leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Leh.
Leh – Via Khardungla Pass – Nubra valley (130 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast drive to Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,300 feet) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at sand dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. Overnight stay will be in Nubra valley.
Nubra valley – Diskit- Pangong Tso
Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a visit to Diskit monastery, where one can have a bird's eye of Nubra valley. Later will start a guided drive from Pangong Tso via Shyok town. On the way explore some sightseeing spots like earthen monastic houses and an ecstatic landscape. Check in at the Camp. Stay overnight at Pangong.
Pangong Tso to Leh
Morning once you awake witness the most mesmersing view from the camp of the Pangong Lake. Have breakfast at the hotel, check out & drive towards Leh. You will also cover Chang-la pass after driving through Durbuk and Tangtse village situated in the Changthang area of Ladakh on the way to Leh followed by the Sindhu Ghat and also the Thiksey monastery followed by Shey Royal Palace. You can also take out some time for the traditional or folk dances along with a visit to the Druk White Lotus School, Rancho School followed by the Shanti Stupa. Arrival at Leh, check in at the pre booked hotel. Overnight stay in Leh.
Leh airport drop
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on drive to Leh airport to board the flight for return destination.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Shefaf||D Zojila||Hotel Wang Residency/Hotel Jorchung||Terrain Ladakh Camping||Himalayan Inn/Eco Travel Camp|
|Standard||Hotel Royal Arabia||Horizon Camp||Holiday Ladakh/Hotel Chonjor Residency||Ladakh Summer Camp / Jullay World||Ladakh Summer Camp/Himalayan Wooden Camp|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from Srinagar airport & drop at Leh airport.
- Intercity transfers Srinagar- Kargil- Leh- Nubra- Pangong- Leh.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Houseboat in Srinagar with breakfast & dinner.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Srinagar with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Kargil with breakfast & dinner.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Leh with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Nubra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Pangong with breakfast & dinner.
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary.
- Environment fee, Wild Life & Red cross fee, Royalty Fee.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.