Kerala Tour Packages
Cochin to Munnar
Meet and greet at the airport, followed by a journey to Munnar. Munnar is located at a distance of 150 Km from Cochin.
Later check in to the hotel. Evening free for leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
The evergreen hill station of Munnar is blessed with nature's delight. Munnar is home to lakes, tea gardens and various other natural attractions for tourist. Local sightseeing in Munnar includes must visit destinations for the tourist. Your local attractions include a visit to:
- Echo Point
- Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park)
- Attukad waterfalls
- Pothamedu View Point.
Early morning breakfast followed by a visit to Kumarakom. The Journey from Munnar to Kumarakom takes around 4 hours by car.
Later check into the hotel. Overnight stay will at the hotel.
Kumarakom is a tourist heaven with so many nature attractions to see while in Kumarakom. The whole day is free for sightseeing of attractions in and near Kumarakom. Local sightseeing in Kumarakom includes a visit to:
- Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- Pilgrimage Centres
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for Kovalam. Located at a distance of 170 Km from Allepey, the drive to Kovalam takes around 5 hours.
Later check into the hotel. Kovalam is a wonderful beach destination ideal for beach holiday in Kerala. Spend some quality time at Kovalam beach. In evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day free to explore the beaches in and around Kovalam.
Departure from Trivandrum.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Hotel Category||Munnar||Kumarakom / Alleppey||Kumarakom / Alleppey|
|Standard||Abad Copper Castle / Eastend||PMC Lakeshore / Palm Grove lake Resort|
|Deluxe||Silver Tips / The Siena Village||Lakesong||Samudratheeram / Sagara Beach Resort|
|Luxury||Tall Trees / Ragamaya Resort||Abad Whispering Palms||Uday Samudra|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from Cochin International airport and drop at Trivandrum Airport.
- Intercity transfers from Cochin – Munnar – Kumarakom/ Alleppey – Kovalam – Trivandrum.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Munnar.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Kumarakom /Alleppey.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Kovalam.
- 06 breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Boat ride at Kumarakom Lake & Munnar Lake.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.