Kerala Tour Packages
Cochin to Munnar
Upon your arrival at Cochin International airport, you will meet the Swan Tours representative who will further accompany you to the tour to Munnar as your first destination in Kerala Tour. Amidst the natural landscapes in Munnar you will be pleased to reach such a wonderful place where you check-in the hotel for an overnight stay.
Munnar local sightseeing
Soon after breakfast, you will proceed to the sightseeing locations in Munnar where you come across Rajamalai to see the Nilgiri Tahrs and Mattupetty Dam where boating facility is available for the tourists. Post lunch, head to The Echo-point, and Kundala Lake for boating followed by your return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Munnar to Alleppey
Eat the morning breakfast and depart for the next destination on the charts that is Alleppey, the Backwaters Capital of India and also the Venice of East. Once you reach there, you will be experiencing the charming backwaters cruise with an overnight stay inside a houseboat that enhances your mood amidst the typical villages and sunset of Kerala.
Overnight stay in Alleppey.
Alleppey to Cochin (Departure)
Start the last day of the Kerala Budget Tour with breakfast and bag packing followed by your drive to the Cochin International Airport from where you will catch the flight home. Here you’re memorable and Kerala tour ends.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Hotel Category||Munnar||Kumarakom / Alleppey|
|Standard||Abad Copper Castle / Eastend||PMC Lakeshore / Palm Grove lake Resort|
|Deluxe||Silver Tips / The Siena Village||Lakesong|
|Luxury||Tall Trees / Ragamaya Resort||Abad Whispering Palms|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up fromCochin airport and drop at Cochin airport. .
- Intercity transfers fromCochin –Munnar - Alleppey/ Kumarakom – Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Munnar.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Alleppey/ Kumarakom.
- 03 Breakfasts.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.