Kerala Tour Packages
Arrival in Cochin
After you arrive at Cochin Airport, the representative will receive you and further accompany you to the pre-booked hotel. After taking rest, head to the sightseeing places like, Mattancherry Dutch Palace, St. Francis' Church, Chinese Fishing net, Fort Kochi Beach as well as Jews Road and Lulu Mall, the largest mall of India and also explore the boat ride in the backwaters of Kochi that is one of the most fascinating factors of the place. Stay overnight on your return to the hotel!
Cochin to Munnar sightseeing
Soon after having the morning breakfast, check-out from Cochin and depart for the tour to Munnar which is your next destination on the charts. Pay a visit to the best sightseeing places in Munnar and pay a visit to some of the best sightseeing places namely, Mattupetty Lake, Eco point, leading station and then to Kundala dam followed by boating in the lake amidst the beautiful natural landscapes. Stay overnight in Munnar after dinner!
Have the morning breakfast and start with the full day tour to Munnar where you can come across a lot of sightseeing places like Eravikulam national park, Lakkom Waterfalls, TATA Tea Museum, Photo Point, Rose Garden, and Eco Point. Return to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight!
Munnar to Cochin
Have breakfast on the last day of your tour in Kerala where you will be covering a trip to Cochin Airport from where you will catch the flight home. This brings an end to the Cochin Munnar Tour Package.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost is based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing three double rooms. All transfers and sightseeing by AC Innova / Similar. Any increase/ decrease in the strength of the group would change the pricing. Rates valid for Indian Nationals only.|
|Standard||Abad Attrium /Abad Plaza||Abad Copper Castle / Eastend|
|Deluxe||Bolgatty Palace & Island Resort||Silver Tips / The Siena Village|
|Luxury||Fragnant nature kochi||Tall Trees / Ragamaya Resort|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up fromCochin airport and drop at Cochin airport. .
- Intercity transfers from Cochin – Munnar – Cochin.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Cochin.
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Munnar.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please note that the vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Boat ride at Kumarakom Lake & Munnar Lake.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
Trip Highlights of Cochin Munnar Tour Package
|Cochin Munnar Tour Package Details|
|Tour Name:||Cochin Munnar Tour Package|
|Tour Starting From:||Cochin|
|Tour Duration:||03 Nights / 04 Days|
|Destinations Covered:||Cochin » Munnar|
|Starting Price:||Rs. 18, 500|
|Best Time to Visit:||June to August|
Cochin Munnar Tour Packages
You will be flabbergasted after coming into contact with the best version of the natural landscape in the Cochin Munnar Tour where you get to see the backwaters, beaches, waterfalls, houseboats, plantations, wildlife, and the rich culture that welcomes its tourists throughout the year. Book the Cochin Munnar Tour Packages that allow you to experience the flawless beauty and tranquility during the months from September to November and January to March. For more inforamtion on kerala packages contact Swan Tours or call 011 23415601.