Kashmir Tour Packages
Arrive Jammu – Katra (50 Kms, 2 Hrs Drive)
Arrival at Jammu railway station / airport. Our representative will meet you and will assist you in transferring to the hotel at Katra. Located at a distance of 50 kms from Jammu, check in at the hotel, refresh yourself for some time. Next, proceed towards Mata Vaishno Devi temple for darshan, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for shopping and personal activities. You can explore the markets, local attractions and pilgrimage places in and around Katra. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Katra – Patnitop (90 Kms, 2 ½ Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on visit Patnitop, located at a distance of 90 kms from Katra, check in at the hotel. Refresh yourself at the hotel; later on explore the scenic beauty and surroundings on your own. Evening return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Patnitop – Jammu Airport / Rail Station Drop (110 Kms, 3 Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Drive to airport / rail station to catch your return flight or train for onward destination.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one room.|
|Budget||Hotel Triund Regency||Hotel Forest View|
|Standard||Hotel Green Valley||Hotel Subash Palace|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up & drop at Jammu railway station/airport.
- Intercity transfers by private car.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Katra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Patnitop hotel with breakfast & dinner.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.