Kashmir Tour Packages
Arrive Jammu – Patnitop (110 Kms, 3 Hrs Drive)
Arrival in Jammu. You will be driving to Patnitop, Located at a distance of 110 kms from Jammu, on the way visit Hari Niwas Palace. You can have Lunch and drinks at Bistro offering fabulous view of the Tawi river basin. On arrival in Patnitop, check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free to relax and unwind at the hotel. Enjoy the evening bonfire at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Patnitop.
Entire day is reserved for a walk through the pine forests from Padora enclave to tourist reception centre. Please carry your camera with you to capture beautiful views of the long Confier trees and lovely surroundings. Collect few Confiers on the way and keep them with you as memories. Return back to the hotel for lunch. Relax at the hotel for some time and leave for an evening stroll to Nag temple. You can hire a pony / horse for the ride through the pine trees if not interested in hiking. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Patnitop – Sanasar Excursion (20 Kms, ½ Hrs Drive)
Enjoy morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a half day sightseeing tour of Sanasar and Nathatop, Located at a distance of 20 kms from Patnitop. Lying in the lap of the fabled Pir Panjal ranges, Sanasaris surrounded by lush forests, and the green wilderness is an hour away. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Patnitop – Jammu Airport / Rail Station Drop (110 Kms, 3 Hrs Drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Drive to airport / rail station to catch your return flight or train for onward destination.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/c Indigo.
- Accommodation for 03nights in Patnitop.
- Buffet breakfast & dinner.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.