Kashmir Tour Packages
On Arrival in Srinagar, our representative will meet and greet you at the airport. Transfer to the deluxe houseboat in Srinagar. Evening free to relax and enjoy scenic view of the mountain ranges near Dal lake. Dinner and overnight stay will be in deluxe houseboat.
Srinagar local Sightseeing
After Morning breakfast, Proceed for a boat ride via Shikara on the Dal lake. Enroute, explore Waterways, back waters, canals, floating garden, vegetable market, Water lilies, Lotus flowers, easily accessible mobile venders and handicrafts center. Return back to the deluxe hotel for lunch. Later on visit Mughal garden, Cheshma Shahi (Royal Spring), Nishat garden, Shalimar Bagh. Next visit Shankaracharya temple located on a hillock on Zabarwan mountain. Enjoy panoramic views of the Srinagar city from here. Also visit handloom center famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoos shawls & world over reckoned carpets. Return back to deluxe hotel for lunch. In Evening, visit the famous Mughal gardens, evening return back to deluxe hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (75Kms, 2 ½ Hrs one way drive)
Breakfast at the hotel; proceed for a full day excursion tour to Sonamarg. Located at a distance of 75 kms from Srinagar. Explore the scenic beauty of Sonamarg with pine forests, Giant Mountains and lush valleys. The place is a popular resort for mountaineers and rock climbers. In evening return back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (96Kms, 3 Hrs one way drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed towards Pahalgam which is located in south-east of Srinagar. Located at a distance of 96 kms from Srinagar. Pahalgam is one of the most fascinating hill resorts surrounded by high mountains, dense forest and high altitude lakes. The place is a heaven for skiing, pony trails, angling (rainbow & brown trout's) horse ridding and trekking. There are interesting valleys such as Aru Valley, Kolhai glacier, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari (route to holy cave), Baisam & Mamil famous for 9th century old (Shiva Temple), all these makes Pahalgam a must visit destination in Kashmir. Check in at the hotel, Refresh yourself for some time. In afternoon, Have lunch at the hotel, keep exploring the surroundings of the resort with scenic views of the mountains all around you. Return back to Srinagar for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (65Kms, 2 Hrs one way drive)
Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by an excursion tour to Gulmarg. Located in the west of Srinagar, Gulmarg is another paradise for tourist with its snow capped mountains. It's a heaven for winter sports like Ski resort, cable car and highest 18 hole golf course. In evening, return back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Srinagar Airport Drop
Enjoy Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Srinagar city (old/New city). Next, proceed to Srinagar airport to board flight for onward destination.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Standard||Hotel Royal Arabia|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar airport.
- Intercity transfers by private car.
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar Houseboat with breakfast & dinner.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Srinagar hotel with breakfast & dinner.
- Shikara ride at Dal lake for an hour.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.