Kashmir Tour Packages
Arrival in Jammu
Post reaching Jammu airport/ railway station, you will be welcomed by the representative of Swan Tours who further transfer you to Katra that is 55 km away on a guided drive. Soon after you reach there, you will check-in the pre-booked hotel and stay overnight.
Vaishno Devi Holy trip
Wake up to the early morning breakfast and start you trip to the holy Vaishno Devi temple that is dedicated to the shrines of Mata Vaishno Devi from Banganga. You will cover the distance of 12 km on foot or take a pony ride to reach the cave. After paying homage, you will drive back to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Katra to Srinagar
Soon after having breakfast, start with your tour to Srinagar from Katra, after check-out. Once you reach, you will have lunch and go out to the Dal Lake where you will enjoy a Shikara ride to the Nehru Park. Check-in and stay overnight in the houseboat after having dinner.
Srinagar to Gulmarg
Post having breakfast, you will start with the trip from Srinagar to reach Gulmarg where you will indulge in fun activities. Check-out from the houseboat and pay a visit to the Maharani Temple, Ziarat of Baba Reshi and Children’s Park which are the wonderful attractions of the place. At the end of the day, check-in the hotel and stay overnight at the Meadow of Flowers.
Gulmarg to Pahalgam
To the wake of the morning breakfast, you will leave for Pahalgam that is the beautiful hill station in Kashmir, from Gulmarg. On arrival, you will love to go through the saffron fiels and have lunch. Later, check-in the hotel that is prescribed and stay overnight. Also, you can come across The Amusement Park by the Lidder River, white river rafting in the Aru Valley, and pony rides to Baisaran, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari. Stay overnight!
Pahalgam to Srinagar
After having breakfast in the morning, you will set out on a guided transfer to Srinagar from Pahalgam. Before that, stop by to have a thrilling excursion to the Shankaracharya hill post which you can leave for Grand Mughal Gardens’namely, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Stay overnight after having dinner.
Departure from Srinagar
Have breakfast and go out on your departure from Srinagar to your hometown. Once you are dropped at the airport at Srinagar, the Jammu Kashmir Tour for 7 days will come to an end.
|Hotel Category||Package cost per adult|
|Above cost based on minimum six adults traveling together, sharing two rooms.|
|Budget||Hotel Triund Regency||Hotel Shefaf||Hotel Little Silver||Highland Pahalgam|
|Standard||Hotel Green Valley||Hotel Royal Arabia||Gulmarg Resorts||The Paristaan Resorts|
|Accommodation in above or similar category hotel|
- Pick up from Jammu railway station & drop at Srinagar airport.
- Intercity transfers: Jammu- Katra- Srinagar- Gulmarg- Pahalgam- Srinagar.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Katra with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar Houseboat with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Gulmarg with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Pahalgam with breakfast & dinner.
- 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar hotel with breakfast & dinner.
- Shikara ride at Dal lake for an hour.
- Toll taxes, state permits, fuel charges and driver’s daily allowance.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an Non AC Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes and GST .
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Helicopter tickets & Darshan parchi for Darshan at Mata Vaishno devi shrine.
- Usage of Oxygen cylinders during the tour
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.