Travel around the world with Swan Tours range of exotic, affordable and luxurious holiday packages. From domestic holidays to international holidays, get the best deals on your preferred holiday destinations.
Couple of countries in the world carves such a deep, lasting impression on tourists as India does. Sitting upon layers upon layers of History, there is perhaps no other country on Earth that is home to such marked contrasts as India is.
Offers the best India holiday package to plan your Incredible Tour in India
|Popular India Tour Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Himachal Tour Packages||6 Days / 5 Nights||Rs. 9,250|
|Kashmir Tour Packages||6 Days / 5 Nights||Rs. 14,000|
|Kerala Vacation Package||8 Days / 7 Nights||Rs. 21,750|
|Delhi Jaipur Agra Tour Packages||5 Days / 4 Nights||Rs. 11,200|
|9 Day Tour in India||9 Days / 8 Nights||Rs. 14,500|
Nature is certainly amazing, don't you agree? India is famous to be a land of wonders. It is popular as the home to Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World. Usually, Peoples visit India just to see the Taj. But they don't know that they are missing out on many unseen natural wonders of the country.
Do you value architecture? Even if you don't, I'm sure you'll be amazed by the temples, forts, and various other buildings in India. The most famous one is, of course, the magnificent Taj Mahal, which is also named as one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
But, there are many other man-made structures to admire when you visit India. Each region has spectacular and unique architecture, but some of the best ones can be found in the region of Rajasthan.
Travel around the world with Swan Tours range of exotic, affordable and luxurious holiday packages. From domestic holidays to international holidays, get the best deals on your preferred holiday destinations.
India's diverse topography, history and also culture offer enough experiences to accomplish any kind of kind of wanderlust. So travel to our India tour packages which cover the length and breadth of the land? Go through even more of our holiday packages in India to find your next itinerary trip across the country.
India is a land of amazing contrasts and remarkable ecotourism destination representing versatile environment, seasons, heritage, aesthetics, culture, languages and dialects, traditions, rituals, religions, cuisine, dance, music, people’s appearance etc.
Which mesmerize enthrall the imagination of the travellers who are coming from different parts of the world. So, the India Tour by Theme gives a unique opportunity to see India in its traditional forms while making tribal theme holiday to the states of Orissa, Madhya Pradesh and also north-east states of India as well as at the similar time, India in its modern-day type while modern city theme tours to Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Agra, Hyderabad as well as also cities of Goa and so etc.
We present to you a list of India tour packages that have been set according to different themes, such as Ayurveda, Wildlife, Beach, Golden Triangle, Adventure, Pilgrimage and more.
Whether you're looking for a luxurious yet budget friendly accommodation, the adventure of a lifetime, or a private as well as romantic trip, there are plenty of destinations that will meet and even exceed your expectations. Your search ends here. Swan Tours Honeymoon Package has curated and customized the very best honeymoon packages to make your once in a life time dream, a reality.
Honeymoons are meant to celebrate your love. To cement an everlasting bond & make memories that last a life time. Which is why choosing the right destination is as important as the wedding itself. We offer newlyweds couples some of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in India, customized to your exacting standards. Our honeymoon tour packages keep in mind every one of your needs, so you enjoy the honeymoon which you can plan a memorable escape with your partner.
Swan Tours - One of the most reputed Travel Agency in Delhi , India was established in 1995 ., offers best deals on Hotel Booking , Customized Holidays , Transport and Sightseeing services to all the holiday destinations in the world.
Call :- 011 23415601 Email:- [email protected]
Call us today from 06:30 until 16:30
We organize customised holiday packages, both domestic and international, for Families as well as Honeymooners.
Customer satisfaction is Prime for us, Our strength is that more than 70% business is through repeat customers.
10 AM to 7 PM, Monday – Saturday
Email : [email protected]
Phone : + 8287 000 333, 011 23415601
We offer an exclusive range of India Tour Packages by Region. Discover more of India in one trip, combinations of North & South, East & North and more. These tours allow you to understand the differences between various states in the history of that region, its architecture, culture and not forgetting the regional foods. After all, India has a diverse population with diverse gastronomy.
When choosing where to visit, it's most convenient to divide the country into distinct regions: North, West, South, East & Northeast, and also Central India. We offer specially designed trip packages for South India Tour, North India Tour, India & Nepal, Central India to make you explore the various Indian regions in your own way.
We know you want to see the world. Swan Tours are an outstanding way to see the world, and with Swan Tours exclusive discounts & deals for Indians & foreigners you can experience the very best destinations and also adventure tours for the best prices.
We offer exclusive international holiday tour packages from India. Our beautiful handpicked international holiday packages are made keeping in mind your comfort, security and luxury from choicest hotels and also consider best of an international destination. You can choose your holiday package by rate of interest like adventure, family or honeymoon as these packages cater to families, solo travellers or couples.
Where you'll take in all the show-stopping sites as well as delight in the greatest hits of a region's culture, history, wildlife and cuisine with like-minded travellers. We cover all the destinations from Europe, USA, and South East Asia to Russia, Bhutan and also South Africa. Choose yours & start packing!
My friend and I both traveled from Dublin Ireland for a holiday in India...
Swan Tours helped us to organize a family get together in...
The Golden Triangle Tour Package in India, covering Delhi...
This trip was planned at a very short notice and we were...
I did visit the Swan Tours office at Connaught Place...
The climate of India has distinctive seasonal patterns. The weather conditions change greatly from one season to another. The changes in temperature are extreme in the interior regions. The coastal regions do not experience extreme temperatures.
The very best time to see India is from October to March. India is big with diverse climate patterns. The Himalayas stop cold winds from getting most of India so winters continue to be warm as well as summers can be very warm. The majority of India is tropical as well as is influenced by 3 main reasons; summer, winter & monsoon. So, the climate largely shapes what the best time to go to India is. Festivals also play a big role in deciding when to travel. Plan your trip with us if you are not sure yet when ahead or which places to go. We can help with honest advice and also our extensive travel experience.
Insight Story of World by Swan Tours
Packing Tips for Maldives- Woohoo, you're going on holiday to...
Maldives may not be a shopping heaven yet it definitely is...
Jodhpur is rich in fort and palace treasures and well endowed ...
Bhutan is the Buddhist kingdom lying in the lap of Himalayas...
Fish for trout in the Pabar River near Rohru, a two-day...
India overloads the senses with its cacophony of sounds, its vivid shades and its extreme contradictions. A journey to India has plenty of the unforeseen yet something's specific: you won't return home fairly the exact same after the adventure! Given Below are the top tourist destinations in India. You can include all of these in your India tour packages.
1. The People
The local Peoples in India, particularly in the rural areas, are several of the kindest and most welcoming people I've experienced in all of my trips. Whether you're welcomed into a local's home for a conventional meal or just simply stray the roads as well as come across children playing, you'll undoubtedly be touched by the warmth of the citizens.
2. The Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is the most famous symbol of India and is, perhaps, one of the most famous monuments worldwide. Build by the Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his favorite wife. A visit to this marble mausoleum needs to be on every traveler's list.
3. The Food
The food alone is reason enough to travel to India - Tasted some of the most tasty food I have ever before tasted during my journeys there. Indians take their food very seriously and the cuisine, just like the country itself, is incredibly varied.
The food in the north is heavily influenced by Persian and Mughlai styles of cooking. Southern Indian food is cuisine qualified by the use ingredients such as coconut, seafood as well as rice and also is spicier than food in the north.
4. The Holiest River in The World
The Ganges River runs 2,525 km from the northern Himalayas all the way to the Bay of Bengal. It is a lot more than a river to the one billion Hindus in India and also beyond, nevertheless. It is their lifeblood. Not just does it supply nourishment in the form of angling, market and agriculture, it is also believed to deliver the prayers of believers to heaven and a dip in the river is said to purify the soul.
5. Religion and Spirituality
In India, religion as well as spirituality is intricately linked with day-to-day life. India is home to all of the major religions of the world and also is the birthplace of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism as well as Sikhism. Observing the local people participating in their everyday routines is a greatly intimate experience. Many individuals additionally pertain to India to locate spirituality, practicing yoga or attending a meditation retreat in an ashram.
Get our all-inclusive travel packages to a chosen long-desired destination, as well as start packing to be left surprised with unmatchable experiences.
1. Kerala - A land of anomalies, Kashmir is most definitely a paradise on earth with its snow-capped mountains and also scenic landscape. With an eclectic mix of tourist attractions consisting of stunning gardens, lakes, valleys, as well as far more, Kashmir remains to be among the most well known vacation destination worldwide.
Popular Kerala Scenic Tour
2. Himachal Pradesh - The northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh is replete with snowy mountains, rich forests, hilly terrains, and many water bodies. From the unique terrain of Spiti Valley to hill terminals in Kullu Valley, Himachal is like a cupboard full of boxes waiting to be explored. The Himachal tour packages are highly prominent in North India as a result of the breathtaking beauty as well as pleasant climate of the state.
Best Trip Packages for Himachal
3. Andaman - Andaman observed the initial sunrise of the centuries. An island that records misty, amber representations of the sunlight, soaks grainy sand in its crystal clear waters, brings to life horrendous volcanoes as well as seeps in the roots of the dense timberland, Andaman holds the pure essence of nature and also just how! This gem gives other island destinations a run for their money.Check the very best offer for Andaman trip plans, as well as never ever misses out on this experience we are talking about.
Captivating Andaman Trip
4. North East India – One of the treasured regions of the country. The north eastern boundaries comprise of eight hill states. This region is blessed by all-natural elegance of the Himalayas. It has a rich heritage of tribal society as well as Buddhist tradition. Journeys are plentiful as the green environments house rare wildlife. It is also the land of the maximum rains in the world. North East India tours provide a glance of the tea gardens of Assam, tranquil beauty of Mizoram, tribal heritage of Nagaland, exhilarating journeys of Sikkim, cultural prize of Tripura, spiritual elegance of Meghalaya, prized heritage of Manipur and also the beauty of Arunachal Pradesh.
Ideal North East India Travel Packages
5. Golden Triangular Tour - India's golden triangular is a tourist circuit which attaches the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called due to the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra & Rajasthan.
Popular Scenic Tour For Golden Triangle India
Things to Do in India
Search for tigers in a national park, get measured for a sari in a colorful bazaar, or excellent your lotus pose in the land where yoga began. India's experiences are as diverse as the huge nation's way of lives. And also if you're fortunate, you may just end up an extra in the next Bollywood Blockbuster.
Discover the Holy Places
Home to the pink city Jaipur, blue city Jodhpur and also lots of various other famous tourist attractions in India. Rajasthan is a must place to visit in India and it houses an excellent amount of history and culture, much like the rest of India!
God's own country, also known as Kerala. Famous for its Backwaters and wildlife in the thick jungles where tigers wander easily along with several other endemic varieties. If you like paradise beaches and nature, after that Kerala is a must visit to see in India!
The people are very friendly also, as well as much of them talk English very well. One more aspect of Kerala is that it's very romantic and you can, for instance, rent a houseboat as well as simply comply with the streams of the Backwaters of Kerala.
The holiest city of them all, and the location where the holiest river flows through - The Ganges. Varanasi is a very interesting destination where you get the experience culture and religion in abundance. Each day you can see people getting cremated and it seems like the fire and ashes never blow out in Varanasi.
Fancy hiking and beautiful scenery? Then head to the North, extra particularly Kashmir! Known for its cotton and also stunning sights and also hills it's a must place to visit in India!
Agra is just one of the most-visited cities in all of India. When the capital of the Mughal Empire, Agra is now house to the iconic structure known as the Taj Mahal. The white marble mausoleum was constructed in the 17th century, and also it is extensively considered as a monument of love. While stunningly beautiful, the Taj Majal can be very crowded. Likewise worth seeing in Agra is the Agra Fort, which is really comparable to the Red Fort of Delhi. You can tour this 16th century fort and even explore the interior of its beautiful palace.
The marvelous mountains can call tourists to experience the best of what nature needs to offer at Mcleodganj-- one of the loveliest places in India. Triund offers the incredible view of the Dhauladhar arrays. Experience happiness while outdoor camping under billions of celebrities with your close friends in Triund. This is among loveliest Indian destinations for camping, regardless of which season you're coming in.
If there is heaven on earth, this it is! Experience its charismatic charm before the natural hits & turmoil spoils it all. And when would be a better time to explore a flood-hit, terror-stricken heaven on earth if not now?!
1. Budget - Finalizing the budget for a holiday is an uphill task. You do not want to spend too much, which has the potential to derail your finances and future planning. You also don't want to invest too little as well as spoil trips. Just how much is really sufficient? Well the answer to that lies in a detailed understanding of your finances and your expectations from the holidays. Is this a one off break you are taking in a long time, or a routine weekend getaway? If you go on a scenic tour only every now and then, you might simply stretch you budget a little, without affecting your overall financial plans.
2. Destination - This is perhaps the most important consideration before choosing a tourism package. Picking the best destinations-- whether within India or international is a function of your budget, time or hand, activities you want to do etc. If you are just going out for the weekend, you must stay with the destinations you can get to in a couple of hours, to ensure that there is ample time to invest at your destination. However if time is not a restricting variable, you might pick views based on various other variables like budget plan, liked mode of travel etc.
3. Preferred Season - Picking the best package and tourist destination, residential or global to a large level depends upon the time of year or period you prepare to take place holidays in. In situation its summertime's, you would want to go to a hill station or a place with cooler weather than your city of residence.
If it is winter's, you would probably want to go to a nice beach, where the weather condition is pleasurable such as Goa, Marari in Kerala, Havelock in Andaman, Pondicherry and also Mahabalipuram in Tamil Nadu which are some of the best beach destinations in India. However, if you mean to go out of India and see the best the world has to use, there are a host of alternatives such as Bali in Indonesia, Objective Bay in New Zealand, Malaysia's Perhentian Islands, Nissi Beach in Europe, Burj Coastline in Dubai, Scarborough Beach in Perth as well as Seychelles located in the continent of Africa.
4. Occasion - The occasion too plays an important role. A couple would possibly look for unique honeymoon locations such as Munnar in Kerala, Andaman, Srinagar, Coorg in Karnataka, Cherrapunji in India or Mauritius and Bali outside India regardless of the budget plan, as it is when in a lifetime thing for most couples. While on a family trip, you would not want to overshoot your budget as well as yet would certainly try to find a package that has something for everybody in the family members. Ontario Science Centre in Toronto is great area for kids to enjoy. In addition, if it is a service trip, budget may be the most important factor and you may not want to stretch even a little bit.
5. Number of days - The duration must be carefully planned after taking into consideration the availability of your family members (in instance it is a family tour), time needed to kick back after coming back etc. Furthermore, the longer you plan to holiday, the a lot more you will certainly invest in stay, which in turn will boost the overall expense of the holiday. So even the duration is not a basic thing to choose however a complicated function of a lot of things. If you live in Southern India as well as do not desire to invest way too much time in travel and seeking weekend getaway options, Coorg, Ooty, Munnar, Kodaikanal as well as Nandi Hills are several of the most effective choices. For Delhiites and other North Indians, Shimla, Sariska Tiger Reserve in Alwar, Agra, Rishikesh as well as Dehradun are couple of weekend break vacations worth checking out.
6. Type of Accommodation - Type of holiday accommodation you choose to stay in, while on vacation is dependent upon quite a few things like budget, area of the accommodation etc. It is important that the package you pick has the best accommodation or perhaps better if the package provides you the flexibility of picking your keep from a variety of options readily available. Take it right into consideration that you desire a twin sharing room or solitary tenancy space. Different types of accommodations are available ranging from cheap home stays to luxury resorts and hotels in India. You can also get different types of cottages, villas, guest houses and decent priced rental apartments.
Preparation to go for your next vacations in India? Has sitting in the home searching through the internet for the best holiday's places in India got your mind racking? Stress not, Swan Tours is here to your rescue. At Swan Tours, we assist you make the very best choice as well as choose the best scenic tour packages in India that suit your budget and complement your taste.
Booking a tour at SwanTour.com is quick, easy as well as effective. The majority of our pages include an elaborate enquiry form where you can discuss your email, Name, Contact-No some basic tour specifics. That's it! Our scenic tour professional immediately goes back to your questions and within no time, your Customized Holiday Packages in india is booked.
Swan Tours offers profitable holiday packages in India that include weekend packages, family holidays, honeymoon holidays and group scenic tours. India Holidays Packages include locations such as Srinagar, Goa, Kerala, Rajasthan, and Himachal and likewise the north eastern locations. It is always advisable to precook domestic vacation packages to capitalize on the rates and also availability; the domestic deals get costlier closer to the travel deals. Family Holiday tour Package is more popular during the summer / winter school vacations and also during the long weekends.
Swan Tours – a leading travel agent in India can offer various India holiday Packages to you and can also customize an exclusive itinerary which caters to the specific requirements.
Taj Mahal, Agra Agra Fort Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Amer Fort Jaipur Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur Hawa Mahal, Jaipur Humayun Tomb, Delhi Chandni Chowk, Delhi India Gate, Delhi Jama Masjid, Delhi Red Fort, Delhi Lotus Temple, Delhi