Gujarat Tour Packages
Meeting and Greeting at the airport, followed by a transfer to the hotel. After Breakfast, you will be transferred to Jamnagar by Car. The Bala Hanuman temple is a renewed pilgrimage site for Lord Hanuman followers. The temple is known all over India for its chanting of Jai Ram, Jai Ram, Jai Ram".
The religious site of Dwarka is a abode of Shri Krishna for Hinduism followers. Dwarka was founded by Lord Krishna and it is regarded as the first capital of Gujarat. Located on the banks of Gomti River, Dwarka was a planned city of Gujarat. Local sightseeing in Dwarka includes a visit to:
- Dwarkadish Temple
- Rukhmani Temple
- Nageshwar Jyotirling
- Beyt Dwarka
- Gopi Talav
The scenic city of Porbandar is a coastal town famous as the birth place of great freedom fighter Mahatma Gandhi. A visit to Porbandar city is memorable as it houses various temples and intesrting tourist attractions. Local sightseeing in Porbandar includes the following places:
- Kirti Temple
- Sudama Temple
- Sandipani (Shri Hari Mandir)
- Continue Drives To Veraval / Somnath (120 Kms / 2.5 Hours)
- Somnath Temple
The beach at Somnath is one of the mesmerizing experiences to the guest. You can enjoy with leisure time on golden sand beach offering a range of activities. One can also enjoy swimming, sunbathing, parasailing and surfing.
- Jallandhar Shrine
- St. Paul\'S Church
- Diu Museum
- Diu Fort
- Gangeshwar Temple Diu
- Nagoa Beach
Diu to Gir National Park
Sasan Gir National Park is home to some of the . This wildlife reserve covers a huge area of dense forest along with evergreen vegetations. The park also houses a large number of leopard population along with Sambar, spotted deer and Nilgai. You will get a chance to see various types of birds at Sasan Gir National Park.
The journey from Sasangir to Ahmedabad (400 Kms) takes around 7 hour.
|(Except for Festive Period, Long Weekends, Christmas & New Year Period)|
|Hotel Category||Package Cost Per Adult|
|Above cost based on minimum two adults traveling together, sharing one double room.|
|Budget||Le Grand Residency/Aaram Orchard||Shree Darshan/Rudra Plaza||Subh Suvidha/Safari Resort||Daksh Resort /Anil Farm House||Hotel Apaar|
|Standard||Silver Cloud/Pristine Inn||The Dwarika (Regenta Inn)||Sun Plaza||Daksh Resort /Anil Farm House||Hotel Apaar|
|Deluxe||Holiday Inn Express/Starottel||Radhe Krishna Resort/Goverdhan Greens||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn||Gir Birding Lodge||Hotel Apaar|
|Luxury||Prince Plaza||Dwarkadhish Lords Inn||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn||Fern Gir Forest Resort||Radhika Beach Resort|
|Premium||Hyatt Regency /Hyatt Vastrapur/ Marriott||Dwarkadhish Lords Inn||Fern Residency/ Lords Inn||Gateway Gir Forest Resort||Sugati Beach Resort|
- Pick up from Ahmedabad airport / railway station and drop to Ahmedabad airport / railway station by AC Indigo.
- Intercity transfers from: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar – Dwarka – Somnath – Diu – Gir by AC Indigo.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Jamnagar.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Dwarka.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Somnath.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Diu.
- Accommodation with all meals for 01 night in Gir.
- Accommodation with breakfast for 01 night in Ahmedabad.
- Local sightseeing at the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.